一位年長的女士站在郵輪邊的扶手旁,兩手緊抓著帽子怕風把帽子給吹跑了。公仔箱論壇0 V& h6 W& O1 j! h
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# B: h/ A: _: r1 o8 U/ k
一位紳士走了過來對她說:「原諒我,女士,不是故意要靠近您,您知道您的裙擺被風吹的老高老高的?」
+ [' ?9 o* y, m$ j v, V5 H, H7 |5.39.217.77公仔箱論壇0 A" R9 c1 f/ i1 W& p
「是的,我知道」,女士又說: 「可是我的兩手必須抓緊這帽子。」
5 J' D, N3 Z1 ` z0 J8 N5.39.217.778 ^) h6 n9 W& {7 A# E9 y% ^0 y
「但是女士,您應該曉得您沒穿內褲,私處都露出來了呢!」這位男士非常誠懇的說。」tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 W3 X1 I+ c6 F5 h, D J" L& L! r
4 n, s3 X' F3 }/ p+ [! }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。婦人朝下望了望抬頭回答說:「先生,您所看到在這下面的任何一個玩意兒都85歲了,這頂帽子可是我昨天才買的呢!」英文笑話原文:5 K* x7 o. R% F5 k
An old lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat tght so that it would not blow away in the wind.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" _: `3 t% Z" P
5.39.217.77' c, e8 Z- S1 B
A gentleman approached her and said, "I do not intend to be forward but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?"公仔箱論壇2 s3 F7 ~; ^' q( H- f1 m" I& Y0 ~6 r1 [* w
0 Q u9 {. g$ [* |: i1 @7 m"Yes, I know," said the lady. "I need both my hands to hold onto this hat."
" z' o: O6 Y( M$ e- y; {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, I7 w8 d J9 y' C) H+ w1 Q
"But madam, you must know that you are not wearing any under clothes and your privates are exposed!" said the gentleman in earnest.0 X7 {) r/ N$ m7 D
$ m! t/ o H# |* m" X: i
The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, "Sir, anything you see down there is 85 years old. I just bought this hat yesterday!" |