返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #120 jwxie518 的帖子

?_? how yu know abt the cat gar??? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 T) N3 N; ?( W, U
btw that is my cousion's cat lols

回復 #121 C..C 的帖子

lol公仔箱論壇4 W7 @& q2 e1 Z3 o% }2 I$ U
your msn avatartvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: C6 Y7 r5 j& S/ Z/ Z

5 a9 g. c( i3 a3 ]( @-.- i love having a pettvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' }2 M) J. I- a# m+ g; C5 E' _

/ a$ N6 y* V. G6 D; z5 z" |2 I5.39.217.77:8898all i have is a fat fat fat fat fat  hamster

回復 #122 jwxie518 的帖子

yu have a hamster??? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 M* J, ^7 A5 Z  w, v* }
How is it look like????5.39.217.77:8898  V2 i& j" q3 r3 X6 ?. x# E
want to see it lols
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
u so cute... come in support support...:onion05: 4 A: f  A& ]6 c
and say
倒闭了的龙门解压客站的店小二。。
vERYYY  cutE (:
thanks~~
不错哟~~
you look like your being forced to smile in your last pic @.@

回復 #129 小☆天使 的帖子

I was... I have try so hard to smile-..-

回復 #130 C..C 的帖子

哇你搞咩

回復 #131 jwxie518 的帖子

try to chsees in the pic -..- TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, C2 ?2 |9 [* m! m7 H" O
but I cant I know I look ugly XP

回復 #132 C..C 的帖子

you not ugly la~~
- d8 `0 W! _! Z8 S5.39.217.77:8898% [- J. Y6 E. D6 }# j  s# K/ G  d
just not as natural when you smile in pix~~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 R9 `3 A9 d( V7 A
$ N% c$ p% Z+ n  \! w+ R
i have a friend who cant smile when taking pix aswel~
8 q4 t' Y: n; H+ H& r! H9 ]she try so hard just to smile ~
4 `2 t; f$ J( j6 m* K0 ^5.39.217.77:8898but she can never look natural lor -.-
only thr bigots will care about these nurance things je5.39.217.77:8898+ H# Q- x/ |% B- k$ M/ Z! J
to me you are very fine and very pertty la公仔箱論壇" I' ~0 m. Q9 H; T. o, _6 y, _
hahahah
lols thx thx yu guys r so nice
返回列表