返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #90 jwxie518 的帖子

I think Im going to fail art, or math.... cuz I didnt finish my dress iin art class and I do bad in math test

回復 #91 C..C 的帖子

icic5.39.217.77:88983 I! J8 R9 U7 G* n4 c
well, then you have to go to summer school - -

回復 #92 jwxie518 的帖子

I dont want to is boring... I went there once:onion31:

回復 #93 C..C 的帖子

loltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) f5 l' _% C6 x3 o9 T* j- V
5.39.217.77:8898! _/ c5 K% }- O  y0 Y/ k8 U- S
girl got to study tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ s6 {" o5 p4 R+ N0 w0 T9 P
math a is simple math! m! v# ^/ [# F
you are major in accounting lol

回復 #94 jwxie518 的帖子

I know the regent was so easy... I spend like less than a hr to finish all
9 z1 o2 q" \( l# M5.39.217.77:8898but donno y I dont have mood to do good on the test in class XP:019:

回復 #95 C..C 的帖子

  lazy girl

回復 #96 jwxie518 的帖子

Im not lazy >< maybe a lil bit
2 @+ g3 O  F! f1 J2 Qbut the point is... is.... Im not lazy ( I donno)

回復 #97 C..C 的帖子

8 a; S! n2 s' V0 n& w

# l2 d; z, g, a+ E3 I+ [5.39.217.77:8898你地住係brky  買野好難嗎
7 s9 x6 q5 l& N; i& O, ~6 J# WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我住係Queens, 可以好快去到flushing, queens mall, mahanthan同埋china town

回復 #98 jwxie518 的帖子

it takes like haf -45 mins to go to china town by train...
8 V, i3 k: u+ O5 K9 L9 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 1hr more to flushing by driving I think =T
9 h5 `4 n$ M% c5 m  Oi thought Queens is far far away from mahanthan tim...
oh serious?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" |! i6 ~0 n; |9 t% X
it took me an hr  and 20 minsjust to get to 8avetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 X, M3 i! t$ ?& g9 @
5.39.217.77:8898/ c) n% Y/ T" X: ?
- -

回復 #100 jwxie518 的帖子

ha ha take me 5-10 mins to get to 8ave
仲有兩日考試=________________=

回復 #102 jwxie518 的帖子

wat yu taking??????  Im taking bio tmr ~~

回復 #103 C..C 的帖子

me artvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& V$ \' v, O- r: M; O6 G7 n$ W
i have physic

回復 #104 jwxie518 的帖子

how come yu so smart ni?!?!?!?!:onion03:
- C, F5 N0 b9 [8 |5.39.217.77:8898and Im still taking bio, I shouldnt tell yu wat Im taking:019:
返回列表