返回列表 回復 發帖
惹我生气,后果很严重
你會後悔,如果你還活著
answer is..... 1
) I+ g) U5 h- M6 T/ V% G$ Hcos is Chinese 5 cut half = 5 then 10 cut half = 1 (must write in chines wording ha) hehe...
dunt know
是2,1\3=1\2*3\2=1\2*2*1\3公仔箱論壇0 M+ X" b( c7 l5 [$ s* R( Q; |  \
     10*1\3=2*5*1\2*1\3   if 5*1\2=3
' w4 S# Y, K8 `- }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。      那么就是2
????????
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
see see
3????
donno c answer
i think that will be 4
+ {1 E( x3 k% I& g  o, I; y! {$ kif you list all the number from 1 to 10TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ R1 H7 L' a9 |& b9 P
seperate them into 3 groups
( `6 I( S  g) D5 N" t6 \6 Y8 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfrom 1 to 4 has 2 numbers between them
9 Q4 ~* l0 g. ]1 N7 d) sfrom 4 to 7 has 2 numbers between themtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# Y7 y( r  }! v
from 7 to 10 has 2 numbers between themTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, R0 h* ~3 X, ?# B1 t. U4 M
so if you ask 1/3 of 10/ m; K2 q9 w2 o( y
that will be 4
44444444444
2 is it?
6..............

回應 leezhao2000 第 2 篇文章

3咯,四舍五入~~~
??????
返回列表