返回列表 回復 發帖
Why is it so blue?? I though water has no colour.......
原帖由 SpitFire 於 2006-7-31 13:54 發表
5 M* [, y$ m# V+ m& R9 eWhy is it so blue?? I though water has no colour.......
2 b. f$ r, D3 C! {. _5.39.217.77:8898公仔箱論壇# J: D; o% y7 Y( q
if the color is no color, why the ocean is blue or green ?????' T2 O1 g6 k6 t( E9 a+ S

) L7 G9 ^3 C  r) g+ ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthe blue color should be because of the reflection of light~~
amazing... ah
哇...好靚!!隻藍色好正..!!
好靚呀
good pic...' U- X, {' n: C( q
how u find it? do u have more information about tis??
真係好靚~~好似係度流緊水ge時候就結冰一樣.
好靚呀~好想去睇~" e2 p4 k- T3 d3 e3 u
不過一定凍死我姐~
woo....it is so beautiful....but how come it looks like this??
wow.. amazing scene!! The ice looks like it was formed when it was still a tidal wave. But I still think it's same as your normal ice.
真係好靚......
永久冰壁
真係好靚......
those picture are so  pretty
好靚呀€~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( P8 e$ C# Y6 ^' W
可以去睇吓就好啦~~
返回列表