返回列表 回復 發帖

UTORRENT 1.9测试版本!速度超快!

 ,  描述: 给stremyx 用户!
点击下载UTORRENT1.9测试版本
% r% F# v  ~- t9 V4 C; P8 i  U4 X3 N9 p% ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb这次的新版本采用了最新科技〉〉UTP技术
) v. H1 e, J# _6 e+ u速度比以前版本来得快
4 ^- ]* h8 ]1 C1 E5.39.217.77:8898欢迎测试!
thank you for shairng

Request

Please advise what this software is used for.
7 a& z7 y$ M0 t$ SThanks very much.5.39.217.77:88984 G* H: n7 `5 h$ M( U" D
TMM
Please list out your machine's configuration, your band width, more details. Thanks.
Interesting wo ... I

Feedback

I downloaded the tool but it seems to be similar to Thunder/Zhunei in display, and I shall continue to try downloading see what is the result.
thanks for sharing
thanks
原帖由 TMM 於 2009-2-27 02:26 PM 發表
' N0 D( n) c4 U5 y% Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI downloaded the tool but it seems to be similar to Thunder/Zhunei in display, and I shall continue to try downloading see what is the result.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* E4 b; Y% b0 W) y  \, V8 L% M2 T7 i
xunlei not a good sofeware for bt dl

Thanks

Thanks SG for your kind information, and I am trying to make use of your UTorrent hoping to replace Thunder if the result is better.
1 K  E6 }' I& r, uTMM
xunlei not a good sofeware for bt dl
thank you for shairng
thank you for sharing
頂tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! N& I6 D0 ~* g7 e1 S
阿!!!
可惜utorret不支援UDP tracker
返回列表