返回列表 回復 發帖

上下九

没有在广州住过的人看见这上下九几个字定会一头雾水,摸不着边际。其实,上下九是个有好玩和好吃的去处。上下九地处广州西关,由上九路和下九路组成。

早在6世纪20年代,这一带已成商业聚集区。在漫长的历史长河中,逐步形成了当今商业步行街中西合璧的西关风情特色。传统西关房屋骑楼建筑连绵千米,构筑成一副独特的、绚丽多姿的西关风情画。

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

; @: ]7 w7 V# B! M
7 ?% F; }" }* Z  S1 N; D5.39.217.77:8898
9 g) }: p5 C+ f& E, A4 ?5 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In NY, manhatan on 5th ave, Bloomingdale have live modelers in the display windows as statues, and here we
% e7 w( m+ P" q3 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。have real statues walking on display in the streets.  Can somebody tell me what's happening  ?
/ w" b( K' Y" Q7 k  O5 D9 d- \5.39.217.77:8898
1 K6 Z6 j6 q  W% A/ e# I  U9 u" M$ ?: ~/ U4 d+ l5 w% {
公仔箱論壇- ?$ `9 L0 l7 K  }
Everythin' is a turnin' around...crazy ,crazy world...making the world go round and around, me and you round
) }$ W$ e9 P1 r' ^. ^  C5.39.217.77:8898and around and around...A getin' tough..still life has to carry on round ...around and around.1 Z6 d+ L, @8 n0 M6 z

# o+ Z/ @) c' Y& e  ]' {: f' M5 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd thanks alot amannn, for your lovely contribution, surely and absolutely a fun place around the place

評分次數

• k23bb

friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-3-25 01:58 PM 編輯
( R7 _3 n: S+ m3 X) c& p$ F  TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 O; F) U; w# L$ n; l. ]1 L公仔箱論壇
) T5 n. @, P/ i4 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: k; b3 a! ~# Z% \4 e$ E
Located at an old town of Xiguan (simplified Chinese: 西关), it stretches from Shangjiu Lu (simplified Chinese: 上九路) and Xiajiu Lu (simplified Chinese: 下九路) in the east to Dishifu Lu (simplified Chinese: 第十甫路) in the west, and traverses Baohua Lu (simplified Chinese: 宝华路) and Wenchang Lu (simplified Chinese: 文昌路), about 1200 meters long with more than 300 shops.[2][3]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& H% z& }  d5 S8 o" F
Shangxiajiu is composed of the unique and ancient architecture of Tong Lau and teahouses, featuring the characteristics of European and Chinese styles. It has a group of old famous stores, such as the Guangzhou Garment Store, the Herring Shoes and Hats Store, and the Dalu Clock and Watch Store. It also has some well-known restaurants, including the Guangzhou Restaurant, the Taotaoju Restaurant, Wenchang Chicken, and Taotao Ginger and Onion Chicken.[1]

評分次數

• k23bb

看到那些建築 ,老香港的相片裡也經常看見 ,很有懷舊風味~

評分次數

• k23bb

很有懷舊風味
返回列表