返回列表 回復 發帖

塞北雪[8P]

5.39.217.77:8898) \: l/ o* A* m! |5 k
5 |0 g3 M. a8 g& m# \- u
! x8 k1 N% l' @  y8 n7 Q

# s; H+ p- A' \5 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇. ~% |. ^" v7 H% _7 t5 G

; v+ R$ _$ F) m公仔箱論壇0 C2 T3 i4 x+ O' [
$ F! {" ~( E7 v) ^! l

; N5 H' }, Z0 X; V: B公仔箱論壇8 w- p) I8 }; E0 ^( D
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  K9 S5 T9 R+ A+ r7 a

* E( W% k0 R+ r3 y' M
+ G- ?% c7 s6 A- B: P' a5 V( l4 n) d8 y- A9 i- _& N/ k

評分次數

• k23bb

Infinity is the Limit for me
想像中塞北沙漠是一片冷漠蒼涼,但加上一層白雪之後便變成冷艷的美景,冬雪真可以叫是大自然景色的化裝品.

評分次數

• k23bb

5.39.217.77:8898- H' r# M$ `+ ]% P
Honestly, I don't like winter so much .. me a summer person like my personality ha! Ha! Love activity, humor, and casual stuff. Many people I believe they only have a short stay in winter countries such as vacations, well very beautiful then, But to live there all throughout winter is all a different thing. You have to add the dilutant in your car so it don't frost, every morning before you can drive you have shovel the paveway, sometimes even you can be trapped inside your home at the door, cos the snow blocked the door. Then you got to call your neighbour to help you. And if you leave office and find your car stuck in the ice ..., the road could be so slippery and so many just slipped and fall without warning .. I can just go on with the list. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 r; a/ t8 z* E; F

6 H/ X* e, Q& O& L( Q/ c5.39.217.77:8898But when I look at the snow pictures of bchew, I just fall in love with it. Love every little detail of the snow. The snow so pure white, without flaws ... and the shutter click in the hands of bchew snow is quite another story, .. just beauty. Though, beautiful ... well reserve it for the eye only ha! ha!

評分次數

• k23bb

friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
All a whole white world,no life trace,only dried grass and shrubs,the view is so solitude,would anyone want to stay there??........

評分次數

• k23bb

冷艷的美景
返回列表