返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem on BitComet....

I dont know what happened... BitComet could not work for few days, staying download: 0 kb and upload: 0 kb for more than 4 hours. I try to leave it overnight, I still found it is all 0 kb this morning??!! Anyone can suggest me how to solve it.
/ }4 T7 W9 _* z  q5 E5 o3 D& k0 Z$ B* s: B& `* F
ps: I didnt do any thing on BitComet program since problem came out...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 X& `, i) a7 R+ ]  Q" d- q  Q

1 p! p; Q3 E' T' r, W6 mMany thanks
maybe..no one is seeding the file that your downloading...that might be it?
I tried different torrents before, some are latest TV series, some are old!! But dont know why all the torrents cannot response...??!!:(- x1 L: L$ {; \

1 ^  _" q4 Q* Q2 B! [  nInternet downloading speed has checked, no problem... all in order...
  ~1 z2 C" u" {4 c6 G
- f5 d# s+ I8 a3 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHelp~~~
mine too, these 3 days, its been 0kb download or 2kb...never happen before
what's version???
BitComet 0.7 . I tried 0.69, 0.68!! Same thing happened. staying 0 kb/s
me too.
' t: h9 T/ i9 ]# ~& T公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) j7 o1 y' ^# q- i
Someone can help me?
有冇人幫到手?
me too, I just start to BT agian, and so far can't download anything yet. I use 5.9 and .7 verson, but still the same.
返回列表