返回列表 回復 發帖

把下巴當鼓打

1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

thanks for sharing the moive, so funny! I think he may be a supper star in future.
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

黑人D音樂細胞真係叻
1

評分次數

thank you for your sharing
This boy was certainly born with the rhythm in his head.  Give him a drum set, and I am sure he'll blow your mind.
' _6 `; u5 P7 T0 a, _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 ?- ?1 w+ A+ r4 ^
Just to compliment his talent:
- W6 F+ V# x+ j- [$ [& I公仔箱論壇7 I- b' E9 U5 `& R: Q- a+ V: S0 n
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Thanks.....Very Good !!
SO  funny
wow- -佢咁打法唔痛???  小心個口爆肛
1

評分次數

小朋友你的口技真是厲害
1 \( {, U8 p/ Z6 s3 H1 U! E值得給你加獎表揚
* F2 ?' |" c7 c, o# G公仔箱論壇繼續再努力苦練
! [. l" n( P; s2 U2 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb偶相信你總有一天會出頭天的
" j; J* g! P6 g$ H9 e. t! [! P5.39.217.77:8898到時...就是滿身榮華富貴啦tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 r3 N3 f& ~) a" F! U0 B) r
要啥有啥
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
Thanks.....Very Good !!
這位是天才的打鼓神人,如果小朋友進軍樂界的話,一定會有很大的發展。
2 I. q1 U. D  A4 n# x3 K# W2 z( _而且這位天才很有節奏感喔~
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

返回列表