返回列表 回復 發帖

Australian Indigenous Culture

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-6-23 10:17 AM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 T' N+ w  n. u0 p; F

! Z- m/ X2 ~* K7 X' B5.39.217.77:8898Australian Aborigines are one of the best known and least understood people in the world. Their culture, art and stories are in popular demand all over the world.
+ i: v6 r4 e  ~# A. \' GWhat was once condemned, has now become part of the face of Australia.
7 U. j! L6 T4 e. C9 I5.39.217.77:8898Aboriginal artwork and music has been incorporated in most things Australian, and has become a recognizable feature of Australia.
/ T% t, @/ p1 m0 J3 c3 L

$ q- j& i6 H0 x  Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ C" b# d9 k) ?. z" d
Why do flamingos stand on one leg.
2 ^( T& C+ a' {  [/ ~! Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Australian Aborigines stand on one leg like flamingos as well they do this for a couple reasons  to regulate their body temp in the outback deserts and over time they have found that it conserves their energy.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 n* X0 }/ I9 \8 u8 p- A" J
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 I. J% O) T$ C+ w! A8 _

+ J0 N; m7 T, F4 `% ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。One of the Qantas plan
, h5 y5 `, W( N# a0 _2 P
8 ~0 e/ l1 G6 ~, u公仔箱論壇
0 a- x1 n) N; ]9 ?; ~5.39.217.77:8898Aborigines Arts tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 U4 j7 m3 j; Z5 O- h
The land owns us; we don't own the land./ [% ?+ D* E" ~( z5 a! p) |
We are part of the land.
公仔箱論壇9 D8 D9 q- X* r" k2 A& S

- c: l7 S) W; u% M! y6 G9 O5.39.217.77:88985.39.217.77:8898( G% {8 C  J% ?% N/ A

D+ x  [6 w% d( [$ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( k( e+ A9 w9 x( k
Indigenous food: ; z6 m& v/ X0 C: m
There was no refrigeration or storage containers. Local knowledge of which plants were edible, palatable, or delicious, as well as the best time for harvest, harvest and preparation methods, were passed down by word of mouth to the next generation.
' m3 W5 W  ~" l  Q" j8 L/ {+ eYabbies, Goanna, Witchetty grubs

: b8 F; A$ g, }; o# z

評分次數

• k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
The best geography lesson from Norman
6 J. w5 ?# O& u: y7 h* f$ k5.39.217.77:8898Their food probably is the best food in the world, fresh and natural.0 b) q! `, U# s1 i$ P1 x
And their artwork and music probably are the best in the world, simple and soul make.

評分次數

• k23bb

I have heard that when the tourist climb the rock they will take a piece of the rock as a souvenir which is causing at lot of damage to the rock because so many tourists are doing it

評分次數

• k23bb

Infinity is the Limit for me
真的讓我長知識了
Thanks for posting this.
1 K3 B$ W- ^+ C+ qI have few relatives migrated to Australia.
I think Norman.ho is in Australia now
这个应该是澳洲原著民咯,最后一张那些婵涌的烧烤串说明这个民族应该都不缺钙和蛋白质,长了见识了,多谢分享

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表