返回列表 回復 發帖

iq question

hellotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# q. m8 Q: s6 f% k/ |
anyone know any iq questions in english plz
here is one.
/ e* v* v. B* O. Q+ B) Q2 K5.39.217.77:8898what is........tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' c* Z' H8 n7 x! B; R
the person who sold it no wat it is.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) c) e" p$ w' T& Q" T
the person who bought it, know wat it is/5.39.217.77:88985 i2 L1 q; L9 N# R& c  ]
but the person using it, doesn`t know what this is, . W# U1 G. D, k# C8 G& I' J" r- P) P. N
wat is it??
if u wanna know the answer pm meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, c! ^" y- Q5 a4 `7 f* v
what is this.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) u4 b6 u# s) ]6 I
before eatin, it is green5.39.217.77:8898) e, s; ?; d! g* S. x% ^) N! i6 m
when u eat it, it is red
+ W% V2 I6 }; T7 O) n3 N9 }- B) [' [) N5.39.217.77:8898what u spit out is black
is the first answer bier?
the second should be water melon
原帖由 sabria 於 2007-2-21 09:47 AM 發表。 
( l. a7 c' @. M+ ?+ M% h公仔箱論壇here is one.5.39.217.77:8898+ Y2 c4 [# W; U9 O4 d
what is........6 x  w6 {: d! s/ p! t
the person who sold it no wat it is.1 ]  V6 {7 E0 D; h7 U" N! t9 k  I
the person who bought it, know wat it is/tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# q) X/ [9 L: f- R4 I/ T- j+ @
but the person using it, doesn`t know what this is,
  C) I, {7 z1 K' m5 |wat is it??
( [& f. \# g# `; c4 b
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 e+ k8 g; o* c
coffin.. but i forgot how to spell. the thingy that u put a dead person in it..
smart girl above;))
返回列表