5 _( ~7 {0 N5 E1 Z: b0 M
/ g) g1 k9 F# V花萼樓 乃早前  劉德華  綠茶廣告的拍攝地!
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

這地方有印象呀,好像是3年前蔡瀾都有介紹過這裡的傳統美食的.

評分次數

• k23bb

I seldom to see the style like 花萼樓 before.  It looks like an "antique dome," which the roof is not covered but in a round shape.  Really cool.  The center area must be used for any public activities for all local residents.

評分次數

• k23bb

愛是永不止息
客家 - I thought they are the "Visiting Ethnic Family" with no fixed village, (pardon my ignorant),  is 梅州 their original ancestral home?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. m0 M. h/ s9 H: X& Y
花萼樓 is really unique and spectacular.  Must be during the New Year celebration, every home has a bright red lantern hanging outside, and the dragon dance, swirling round and round, what a cheerful scene.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ x! }8 a3 K" R; \# q' t
The building itself is quite dazzling, all with three stories joining into a big big circle.  With c communal central courtyard, and something looking like a well at one corner.  I wonder if the inhabitants all of one big family.
7 J+ h! c9 Y( ^  y# ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIn the background of the tea plantation is a modern building, could it be the tea processing factory?

評分次數

• k23bb

好奇特的建築 ,幾+年前被美國的間諜衛星拍了照片 ,被誤以為是火箭發射井~

評分次數

• k23bb

+ b: g5 W& {$ X2 `3 j8 R! c# E  `
! L- C. e# c+ @8 U3 lNah, I think its another urban myth.  Its in a well populated area.  I have visited other villages that were surrounded by high walls.  This particular village has a very warm and unique feel to it.  Looks like a community made up of one big family.

評分次數

• k23bb

5 _/ V5 @1 E4 X公仔箱論壇corihkw 發表於 2010-3-27 08:24 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& W7 E! g% o  i& Y8 K! ?
那個是在福建省永定縣的!不過因此而成名,吸引大批遊客後變質了!

評分次數

• k23bb

好奇特的建築
返回列表