返回列表 回復 發帖

云南 ~ 溪水流

本帖最後由 amannn 於 2010-3-21 02:31 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ u8 M* t2 j' i$ O

; T( ]* t# }1 w# w公仔箱論壇拍摄地点:腾冲TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 u4 [: f& w3 O; e/ ^4 Q% z

" T" u$ i4 r# W4 {0 R1 t" A公仔箱論壇, [. v5 s* M2 i& M# q

3 u6 o1 g& @" s. `1 V
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

So beautiful, Thank you for your great sharing.
拍照技術很好耶很漂亮
又真係幾多雲南既相哦﹗樓主係咪,雲南黎既呢﹖多謝樓主分享,謝謝﹗
This is the most beautiful brook I ever seen. Can you tell where is this place???
Beautiful works.  Would be nice if the Shutter speed, aperture and exposure etc. were annotated beside each pics. Could be good lessons to us all.
1 ]) R8 e+ `9 E2 |/ P8 @6 `Thanks, really enjoyable.

評分次數

• k23bb

) p, {7 t% \* C+ H1 C) ?! x4 k, c* R# Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWonder how many of us have a fish tank at home. It is such great pleasure and leisure watching the fish swimming gracefully, forgetting about time in the tanks. At the same moment let your work load and your pressure of the day  rest or settled for a little bit, to grasp a little air and give the mind some given space. It's a great way to meditate and relax besides yoga and buddhism eh.
" \' }( ^) V( w6 P# j) Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) V- }* A6 U  H5 ~: Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLooking at this pictures in some ways produces the same effect. Set the mind at ease... let it roam a little and set the heart free...wild with imaginations. Look at the picture again...how marvelous, the generousity of the streams provide for us nature with pleasure, leisure and the great and important role it played on this planet. A darling to all nature lovers eh!

評分次數

• k23bb

friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
So beautiful
返回列表