返回列表 回復 發帖

Gotta love us seniors

During a visit to my                                 doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine                                 whether or not an older person should be put in                                 an old age home?"
"Well," he said, "we                                 fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a                                 teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the                                 bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," I said.                                 "A normal person would use the bucket because it                                 is bigger than the spoon or the                                 teacup."

"No" he said. "A                                 normal person would pull the plug. Do you                                 want
a bed near the                                 window?"

ARE YOU GOING TO                                 PASS THIS ON ?   OR DO YOU                                 WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?                                 :)

呵呵......有d復雜~
thank you for sharing
l love it thank you
haha thank you for sharing
返回列表