返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! a/ _/ V- Y0 d, Z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 \& p' B* O5 ?/ V
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.
2 R: w4 M4 E. k) w  T公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇: H/ I5 M/ w  y+ N- U! O# X  f/ l* @
Anyone please help. Thanks
Anyone?
Why no reply ge???
9 a. T, m* h6 _, ]I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.
. S& o* {! C- |( b6 E9 {公仔箱論壇First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.
5 W1 u: P6 v( ^3 B4 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).: V% i/ s# `/ i+ D& M$ O
Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' S& x: K4 m, q3 g7 S* n
After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" U2 \8 J+ }# w
im having the same problem too. 9 S4 s/ Y, n* ]9 q) _) g
I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:5.39.217.77:8898& f. J- y; Y, c0 ?/ o* D
http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html公仔箱論壇9 |4 D2 q5 l8 u  ?& m
5.39.217.77:88989 k- b. Z5 c! C& x0 T1 T3 [6 }/ o
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:
" M& H  ~- [4 N$ y* o# U5.39.217.77:8898http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.htmltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 H, D0 ^( k) c$ `; u
5.39.217.77:88985 Y. I# ^- E2 T& F- ~
when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# D6 m# U+ K# F; Q, b

5 L1 k6 w: y8 }5.39.217.77:8898Anyone can help?
Try right click & save as
認真睇真啲真係又真係
返回列表