返回列表 回復 發帖

旗海飄揚賀鑽禧

本帖最後由 vandas 於 2012-6-1 02:58 AM 編輯
5 V+ o7 C9 Y, L9 V公仔箱論壇
4 ~2 q' A* }" M1 R+ d4 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 b: n" Q+ P7 k3 v- X/ R$ O
Is that you your Majesty? It looks like the Queen has popped in for a cuppa in one garden in the pretty village of Albury in Surrey but it's actually a cardboard cut-out standing among the ribbons of Union flag bunting
% s, F* j2 p- z: ~; o5 l- d6 ]4 r# y+ ]

) c8 L* J$ p: e# P0 ~公仔箱論壇Oh, to be in England for the Jubilee! The residents of Great Budworth, Cheshire, are looking forward to a Great British weekend with a scarecrow competition judged by Viscount Ashbrook, maypole dancing and lavish lunch
3 ^+ b6 U) Z* f2 R' E5.39.217.77:8898+ I- ~  ]$ P( `4 i  L, O$ u

* X' O0 U, w1 g4 E2 v公仔箱論壇Rainbow Jubilee: Sarah Beet, 36, begins decorating the azalea beds with red white and blue bunting at Lea Gardens, Matlock, Derbyshire ahead of the garden's Jubilee cream tea parties this weekend
) n) }- G1 _0 {- s& Y; w5.39.217.77:8898TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" N* J. a, s' x/ m' S6 {8 v5 v5 [
5.39.217.77:8898- G* D/ z+ C( Q& C( v# ^) Q4 }
Sunday best: A scarecrow stands proudly by his barrow full of cuttings and Union flags in Great Budworth ahead of the Jubilee festivities at the weekend TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 ?& b' B- Q$ B- f7 s% R. L

' Z; e3 Q6 m- Y0 s$ f& }5 m2 \公仔箱論壇
$ N+ M  e  L/ A) D; SProud lines: The bunting in East Isley zig zags across the village and along the rows of pretty cottages to celebrate a Great British summer公仔箱論壇3 N# |6 G5 V/ D- n
公仔箱論壇) ~% `0 Y0 n# y6 X) L: t
' t0 M& o$ x$ j# J/ Q9 _3 r
Rule Britannia! The Union Jack bunting stretches past the church in Great Budworth, left, and, right, decorates a road sign in ancient market town East Isley
. p8 U: c$ j8 _" _公仔箱論壇; G% b& \0 c7 I" i7 W' E3 _* M5 n, F
公仔箱論壇0 ]! Y$ W4 s1 b( o
Keep calm and carry on knitting: The Saltburn Yarn Bomber stikes again, this time with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee as the subject
* ^6 k+ Z; b* D; P3 n$ V( O公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇9 K% z7 `: M6 Y; }  U4 k4 L8 {

W. h$ p) R1 C( ?1 t7 w. b5.39.217.77:8898By the seaside: The Saltburn Yarn Bomber's work included these models of Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, complete with red, white and blue Jubilee rosettes
* j+ p2 b: [8 }5 v. `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# I: c5 W. O" U! H  O
5.39.217.77:8898! z7 }9 I! G8 S& S/ b  P5 W8 j
Red, white and a clear blue sky: A solitary Union flag hangs from the Clifton Suspension Bridge, one of Bristol's most famous landmarkstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  D4 V) j. R3 S- B# n4 O7 p
公仔箱論壇! f- u7 x; O  c  a- C1 n

& K6 P" x: l8 p8 qWaving from the balconies: In Bristol, a house in Clifton is adorned with bunting (left), while Union and St George flags hang from the windows of a city-centre office (right)
$ x: k" _0 P+ l+ f; x. E公仔箱論壇
, f) l  d4 |2 k* y7 W7 a5 d tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. @+ i" k0 I4 z7 P% }" _: J% m
Looking good: A smartly-dressed woman stops to admire a floral crown installed in St James's Park in central London to mark the Diamond JubileeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 G& G" ?7 F5 o, j/ C+ I" c6 U

6 `, M( M2 J4 s  k公仔箱論壇& e& ]/ X* l# U" @: D2 m# h
Floral: The crown, which took five weeks to construct and weighs approximately five tonnes, has drawn visitors young and old
/ S/ M* L2 C) K  ]
' \3 A* C% N. `0 M7 e
, @6 Q' S5 r3 o9 `+ a% j6 ]$ wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDiamond geezers: The Pearly King of Westminster, David Hitchin, and the Pearly Queen of Hackney, Jackie Murphy kick-off Jubilee festivities in London's Covent Garden today
6 _% B) B  b. I. g公仔箱論壇; x2 x/ B( j0 [  O  t+ N6 M9 R

! p9 J$ {- K+ _0 A7 S+ {$ Q5.39.217.77:8898Cloth soldiers: A London bus and classic black cab drive under row upon row of Union flags hanging over Regent Street in central London as the nation gears up for a right Royal celebration 6 P7 G' W' j" }- {) m3 Z& K. n0 l

+ |* |: K) B: m  |
6 g5 G+ c0 V/ l公仔箱論壇Bird's eye view: The flags run all the way down Regent Street as they did for the Royal Wedding last April& S6 s! q; F  }6 O
公仔箱論壇" u3 n" l7 g1 Y
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  N7 m: [. r0 u! d5 w1 {* g
On his way back to Buckingham Palace: It may look like a corgi has got behind the wheel but this is actually the Jubilee window display of a shop in Oxford Street, central London
" [, A1 P+ U4 d% n( h* e2 d5.39.217.77:8898) F( r! ~$ Y' Y5 r, L$ p. p2 p
公仔箱論壇9 y8 n% N! v+ {9 Z, P+ k
Flagging it up: Rows of Union flags, hanging in sets of three, dominate this view of Elizabeth Street,  in the fashionable Chelsea area of London
5 x" ~  w5 r" _  z, N5.39.217.77:8898公仔箱論壇, x, m) Y6 x4 D4 y  u! _

2 z/ I7 u# a) t1 Y' O6 xGod save the Queen: The dome of St Paul's Cathedral provides a suitable backdrop for this row of flags on Unilever House in the City of London
, z5 h$ o1 i* k5 K. `; r. [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 D- M/ S4 c7 O7 B. c3 B公仔箱論壇
& t- n5 Y3 H' G9 d1 U  Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGetting ready: Workers build a stage encircling the Queen Victoria Memorial in front of Buckingham Palace in preparation for a Jubilee concert
/ d( [5 `, r' s  Q+ H: [9 I7 z% o公仔箱論壇
  R& ]& J2 B- a- B
9 w) ?  B2 l) {  b公仔箱論壇Long may they reign over us: Union flag bunting hangs above as people of all ages relax and chat by a fountain in London's Sloane Square公仔箱論壇7 \7 z: U' Y; S+ o5 k

8 n4 x5 y0 C* J. N$ XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( \6 @& L; ~% X% n/ l( ^: p- }Colourful: Bunting is everywhere in Sloane Square in London, weaving in between lampposts and trees as the capital gets into Jubilee mood 5.39.217.77:8898& x! ~& m7 r6 C# S% W
公仔箱論壇" a/ G! G1 J7 w! k" ]: w0 _
3 T4 a& w  U5 f' x8 E, c  t( _
Proud displays: Staff at the Churchill Arms pub in London's Kensington Church Street, left, and the Sainsbury's supermarket depot in Greenford, West London, have put up lots of flags to mark the historic occasion
( W; U) K/ P/ t. A, e9 X1 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; |8 D6 I* l- l' w

* d" e7 e, [0 R6 }! i) T! fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Forget the Jubilee, bring on the footy! Joe Flannery from Accrington, Lancashire, is looking forward to it all being over so he can get on with England's next big event: Euro 2012
$ A5 W& a8 E7 S- {5.39.217.77:8898
: \' a' Z( Z5 t$ [" j4 i~~~~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 o- l# a! }6 X% T) J' s. c
加相:
" |: g1 j/ m6 ~$ `7 W. a0 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ n; o7 E/ ^& C
. q; B4 x  `$ L7 V" T
Tower Bridge has gone red, white and blue in preparation for its starring role in the Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics
2 \  F% E0 j0 L公仔箱論壇
7 U+ l' H# _' Y# s9 x' |; r
) Q6 x) q5 e  ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA new system using 3,800 LED lights was tested this week, allowing the bridge to gleam 'diamond white' for the weekend
- ^, V" P# T: `2 S6 x7 L' dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ T5 R  l- ^! z8 O. D

3 Q) z( X( i' W/ l% Y7 j公仔箱論壇The display comes at no cost to the taxpayer after a deal was struck between Mayor Boris Johnson, the City of London Corporation and London 2012 sponsors EDF and GE
; s8 `; W0 z- u* v, z" [: M- o公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 c- G, y3 O% b5 J

' z- Z) d0 e* P, BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The bridge is set to shine like never before during the celebratory summer of 2012TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 e. Z7 l' [1 |* w

8 T% X1 W, f, [' Q
" [) Z. [' W; W' ~6 BThese pictures show the amazing colour combinations which till be on display to mark the Queen's Diamond JubileeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 w$ R& U: n% @9 E' t, w+ }

) F2 o! M2 `" J5.39.217.77:8898
. C' [6 Z5 S% b4 w" O2 XBaa-rmy: Union Flag lambs gambol around Forest Adventure Farm, Burton on Trent in celebration of the JubileeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, s4 r9 l& P% |  F

: x- B+ z) c* B0 o ; F& }+ i& s, J! o4 d
Very English countryside: A Midlands farmer used stock marker spray to paint the flags on his flock
  G2 F' D$ N' k) Z; _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 v) L* H4 \) d4 _: P5.39.217.77:8898 8 {+ c9 f# h0 r
In honour of the Queen: The decorated sheep will be on show during the farm's celebrations on TuesdayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ L+ ~/ l% u0 s/ }/ T6 {9 B
5.39.217.77:8898, @" I, m: w& X4 D9 f" ~+ o
公仔箱論壇5 I9 y) H, a) g% O0 r8 \
British artists: Farmers Tom and Ivor Robinson spray the Union flag on to a fluffy lamb using a stencilTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 r. S. u8 J9 Q8 N( a7 L( x2 }5 @

1 v& f% a! A  X% d: utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 `- L- k2 G* P9 T  u; C' V5 P# w公仔箱論壇Diamond Zoo-bilee: A safari park gave a patriotic football to its lions during a royal party for its animals
+ H. E: @" C& r/ s. L$ c& b4 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 S: ]+ {) c8 ^7 c
: `' {7 G5 J& R
Queen for a day: Red-bellied lemurs try on masks as the country goes mad for the royals
: t; r- @! a5 P, _/ J& NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% G4 q. g* v( l7 L  l* F) c, j! @: v : c5 p; H, @3 r7 q' P9 Y7 ^
Holiday at the circus: A light-footed common Marmoset treats the bunting like a tightrope as it scuttles through the airtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 W( y9 P2 l9 i' m

3 _* F# C  F0 I  R+ Y tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 ]# r/ O$ e8 J
Adoring subjects: Six-week-old crossbreed West Highland and Yorkshire Terriers Lizzy, Mary, Vicky, Kate, William, Arthur, Charles and Harry
3 N3 `9 j' L( P5.39.217.77:8898TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 p: Q. \* E! g! X  C
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 D$ ]+ J5 d7 f( Y, Y* \
Made in Britain: The cute puppies have been given quintessentially English names by staff at Dog's Trust rehoming centre in Darlington, County Durham; H5 O  ]. a3 L

5 V# z  T6 v' s; T, M- K5 q9 v3 @ 5.39.217.77:8898: r6 l# H7 e$ \# V

! M0 A' m: y# `- u6 G7 ^+ Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbJubilation: A black and white lemur tries on Her Majesty's mask while Asian elephants cause havoc with bunting and Union flags
( z7 e" @2 O7 G# _( N# _1 R( n, QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ N9 L+ Q1 R( e2 T TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 h5 i& J0 r  i6 o
Getting in on the act: Asian elephants at Woburn Safari Park waved the flag in their trunks
" A- J; L! H" O& d- gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 `+ H) ]% z! z4 c5.39.217.77:8898
+ C' U6 @' x# x4 Q2 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 P( o& i+ u' \" w2 s) A1 E; KAll creatures great and small: From tiny red-bellied lemurs, left, to towering elephants, right, every species wanted to get their hands on a piece of the bunting
, `' Y# t1 U4 p+ I9 X
7 F2 d5 g  R: k1 |5 R8 y4 S! MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ ^5 m/ k8 j5 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCupcake crazy: Black and white lemurs at the Bedfordshire safari park enjoy a wild tea party
好貼呀!!!好貼呀!!!好貼呀!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! G0 q/ Y) [6 M! {& O/ w
好貼呀!!!好貼呀!!!好貼呀!!!5.39.217.77:88981 y1 l- V# k" T/ y
好貼呀!!!好貼呀!!!好貼呀!!!
英國人真的很愛國,到處都是國旗飄揚。

評分次數

返回列表