返回列表 回復 發帖

[44bt版]

Recently 44bt版 always has its websites advertisement pops up. Is there any way that I can prevent it ?
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
you can use realproducer and merge an empty event file with the video
原帖由 Maelstrom 於 2006-7-13 07:02 AM 發表
9 {. N. W: W# T- N# K3 G: Eyou can use realproducer and merge an empty event file with the video
0 |) `4 g0 g2 f2 j8 x) V6 T6 L2 I4 @9 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* E/ e/ \7 h1 R5 E2 @% ^- b8 E. c
Can you please show me how to do it with more more details ?
5 ~* m7 C0 J+ @6 u3 C5.39.217.77:8898Should I dl a software called Realproducer ?! \0 C2 |# W; O( L
Then, how can I " merge an empty event file with the video" ?
8 G6 p9 x* w& H1 F; p- I+ Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks in advance !
解决办法:
# v( Z: r$ z: a; Q7 ~. g* bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1、不要下载44BT版的剧,改下载其他版本~:victory::victory:
7 g2 B1 `; u% Q  X$ }公仔箱論壇2、使用Realplayer以外的播放器来开,例如:Media Player Codec、KMPlayer等(必须拥有Codec)~那么就不会有广告弹起来~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, `6 p( U1 }( [) t% Y0 d# t
3、使用第三方软件清除event~给你一个小软件:简体版的~
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
返回列表