返回列表 回復 發帖

Sydney - Vivid light spectacular

,  描述: Slide Show
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-5-28 08:13 AM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: S4 K% u! [. q4 _
公仔箱論壇' C: n5 L. z8 x) w6 ]+ K- y
I am not sure if it is appropriate to post slide show, but this is so beautiful, and it is hot off the press, I can't help but put it up for everyone to share.
1 g* k! `, I$ c8 P3 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( ~& ^4 g& ], }8 N- i. K# P, |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Sydney Vivid Light Spectacular is a showcase of Sydney after dark.  It is a light show that comes about once a year, lighting up all the famous landmarks with vivid colours.  It began last night (wet and cold), and it lasts for 2 weeks.
$ D  N2 Q2 {" j4 q1 _1 L# K2 ~
( E. H# B$ ]; B1 t" C$ m1 K! T
: T- l, z$ [" G# m+ D公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇+ D# Z  c( I5 A
公仔箱論壇* m! a) q/ p3 M* f4 U; t

2 E' g' ]' j, q, I公仔箱論壇Close to the end, you'll see a woman with shot blond hair and a pretty smile, she is the premier of NSW.5.39.217.77:88985 J7 \0 m7 A6 d; O* r9 E) H
So please turn on your speaker, click the link, enjoy:- l* t; q. t  r+ W+ j, o
(Hope it works)
/ J  L" R( M$ z. A" m$ H公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇( [! ~! c. I  T
http://www.smh.com.au/multimedia/entertainment/art-and-design/vivid-light-spectacular/20100527-whhu.html
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
A good slide show.
, k; t+ N; |5 }% Q* L  s* X) C, D* STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Norman,I need rush to watch the slide show before 版主 strike your post down.
It's really very beautiful. Thanks for sharing and hope the 版主 allows to keep it.
返回列表