返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 迪維斯:美斯是巴塞關鍵

曼聯前鋒迪維斯指巴塞隆拿球星美斯復出,將令該支西甲勁旅如虎添翼。

現年二十歲的美斯傷出六星期下,巴塞表現強差人意,西甲排在第三位,落後榜首的皇家馬德里十一分,並在近四場未嘗一勝,是近五年來最差的成績。

迪維斯說:「有美斯在陣的巴塞隆拿仿如另一支球隊,他就像是從外星人,絕對是整隊巴塞隆拿的關鍵人物。」

巴塞右閘森保達也相信,美斯的復出將令球隊回復正軌:「在曼聯一仗中他復出非常重要,今仗是整個球季最重要的一場比賽。我們近來的確有點失準,但周三一晚將會與別不同。」

前鋒古莊臣則認為曼聯的進攻打法對他們有利:「曼聯是一支經常性向前進攻的球隊,相對起利物浦或車路士,會暴露更多空位。」

於兩年前對阿仙奴的歐聯決賽中缺陣的美斯,極希望可以助球隊再次打入決賽彌補上次遺憾:「那次歐聯對我有前所未有的推動力,對我來說,我仍有任務未完成,我希望能夠捧盃。」

不過,迪維斯對於其國家隊戰友美斯復出卻反而高興:「當然他是極大威脅,但有他在陣,我們無論勝出與否,都是面對真正的巴塞隆拿。」

「如果我們擊敗有美斯在陣的巴塞,他們將無落敗藉口。」
Messi the key for Barca - Tevez  

Messi roomed with Tevez at last year's Copa America

Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez says Barcelona will pose a far bigger threat to his team with star playmaker Lionel Messi back from a thigh injury.

Barca have struggled in La Liga but Messi, 20, will play in Wednesday's Champions League semi-final, first leg after a six-week lay-off.

Tevez believes fellow Argentina forward presents the biggest danger to United.

"Barcelona are one team with Messi but completely different without him. He is from another planet," stated Tevez, 24.

"He is very quick out of the blocks, he is a fantastic player.

"He is the main point of reference and the key man in the whole Barca team."

While United are on course for the Premier League title, Barcelona are third in the Spanish league, 11 points behind bitter rivals Real Madrid, with only five games to go.

606: DEBATE
With Giggs or Nani tracking back I'm sure they can manage against Messi

tombo87

Their derby draw on Saturday against Espanyol made it four matches without a win for the Catalans, their worst sequence in five years.

They will be without Brazil star Ronaldinho, who is out for the rest of the season with a leg injury, and who has been linked with a summer move to AC Milan.

However, right-back Gianluca Zambrotta believes the return of Messi could spark a tremendous end to their campaign.

"It is very important he is back against United because the whole season is at stake for us in this game," he said.

"We are having problems but I think everything is going to be different on Wednesday."

If we beat them with Messi they will have no excuses

Carlos Tevez

And Barca's former Chelsea forward Eidur Gudjohnsen says the attacking approach of Sir Alex Ferguson's side could play into their opposition's hands.

"United are a team that always want to play football and leave more space for the opposition than Liverpool or Chelsea," he explained.

Meanwhile, Messi declared himself "ready" to face Manchester United after the game against Espanyol and is determined to make up for missing the victory over Arsenal in the Champions League final in 2006.

"The Champions League motivates me more than ever. I could play no part in Paris and that still hurts," he said.

"I have unfinished business with this competition and I want to win it."

Tevez, however, is happy to face his compatriot and says beating Barcelona will carry more credence with him in the team.

"While he is a big danger for us, it is better he plays because we will have beaten the real Barcelona or gone out to the real team," he added.

"If we beat them with Messi they will have no excuses."
「如果我們擊敗有美斯在陣的巴塞,他們將無落敗藉口。」

这句话就是一定要证明给世界看MU是最好的
返回列表