返回列表 回復 發帖

Indonesia

,  描述: Jakarta
Jakarta
, f2 ?, u& |# h: k- [公仔箱論壇is the capital and largest city of Indonesia. Located on the northwest coast of Java, it has an area of square kilometres (255 sq mi) and a population of 8,490,000. Jakarta is the country's economic, cultural and political center. It is the most populous city in Indonesia and in Southeast Asia, and is the twelfth-largest cityin the world. The metropolitan area, Jabodetabek, is the second largest in the world. Jakarta is listed as a global city in the 2008 Globalization and World Cities Study Group and Network (GaWC) research. The city's name is derived from the Sanskrit word "Jayakarta"  which translates as "victorious deed," "complete act,"or "complete victory."tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 L$ [2 H! H9 A2 C  r9 ~
Established in the fourth century, the city became an important trading port for the Kingdom of Sunda. It grew as the capital of the colonial Dutch East Indies. It was made capital of Indonesia when the country became independent after World War II. It was formerly known as Sunda Kelapa (397–1527), Jayakarta (1527–1619),Batavia (1619–1942), and Djakarta (1942–1972).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ v% [( W: a8 Y' y# s5 _
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

wah! this is a good one.  i like it.  actually i been to indonesia few years ago.  it wasn't too bad when i was there.  thank you for your photo and sharing.  the most importance it is in english.  this is a good one for different choice.

評分次數

• k23bb

原来椰加达也有嘟嘟车啊,在布吉岛也有很多哩!5.39.217.77:8898$ |: ]- A: ?# j7 c) g
印尼的gado-gado很特别好吃,很怀念!

評分次數

• k23bb

the most importance it is in english.  
, n2 F8 t2 V8 e, x- A8 t
- W6 L8 t# A, J, I+ e& Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo now I know you prefered English.  I take twice the time to type Chinese.  
$ T" U' E1 a) [- p4 C" ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, M3 R, M3 p" y" r" G: xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe one with the decorated dancers? dolls? god? looks so unusual..

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表