返回列表 回復 發帖

烏特勒支 (Utrecht)

P5 e* h  p) d. ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; S  O+ k9 S' t

+ M7 I" \! S1 U3 O& C" O# LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* G3 r+ X) r# ]4 j0 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) S5 H- _& K. e: K8 j! N7 S

4 }0 C4 X: O1 P2 Y  q  `6 D公仔箱論壇
# g, U7 n' K8 V" H$ zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( h2 z$ t$ z8 Y' n$ z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 i" Q& ?2 h! K/ K! n3 W1 d" Y

/ |: m, V& L# `2 k  g5.39.217.77:8898; m2 e7 q- H( m9 r$ F

4 K" z7 x6 J/ l) U5.39.217.77:8898
! L& d) n1 v9 _) Q4 m公仔箱論壇9 A* V2 `* a) V3 U
* u- k( k1 K/ X$ P& g" @& y

L- K; E; ]/ N" N- F; otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Where is place? it is so quiet and clean. East Europe?
I never heard of 烏特勒支 (Utrecht), but it is very beautiful ! The buildings look like the traditional European style and some of the pictures give me a feeling of Venice.5.39.217.77:8898% l. B' ?* R/ G- Z
Thank you for sharing !

評分次數

• k23bb

Yeah, with water canals running through the city, it does resemble Venice.  But Venice is a lot more glamorous and touristy though.   Did a quick Wiki search, this is what I found:
9 [, ], F+ ]2 b
/ {4 U3 n- W8 L' h  ^Utrecht - city and municipality is the capital and most populous city of the Dutch  province of Utrecht. It is located in the eastern end of the Randstad, and is the fourth largest city of the Netherlands.
* p" ^3 `6 q  c6 X3 }) |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbUtrecht's ancient city-centre features many buildings and structures from its earliest origins onwards. It has been the religious centre of the Netherlands since the eighth century.

評分次數

• k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表