返回列表 回復 發帖

神游婺源

回望婺源,心驰神往,坐地神游,无语无言! TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 m! X3 z3 @( m$ R6 z; `+ S& x
不出户,以知天下;不窥于牖,以知天道。 公仔箱論壇/ A& Z/ n1 w0 e$ }

) P7 Y+ W$ ?6 [2 O) U# L7 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb用心灵去感悟自然!用平凡去感知美丽! 公仔箱論壇6 m* @1 q+ c$ N, a2 E
去过的,带不走那土,那云,那山,那水!
  d( s. R( `; v* ~( o" o- v6 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb没去的,不用妄自菲薄,坐地神游,感同身受!

, t6 @2 }  k- H2 `7 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 L9 T# k* N4 F
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

When I went traveling, I used to hate carrying my camera, its a real distraction.  I always thought the images that I carry with me in my mind is the most interesting, and most beautiful. (Heard of selective memory?).  Only since I found out about this forum, my high school hobby had rekindled.  Now I have a good reason for taking snapshots, so I can share them with you all.
2 i! Z4 W: Z- G7 s- S公仔箱論壇So your saying of:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- Y: M3 I: E: w6 Z
去过的,带不走那土,那云,那山,那水!5.39.217.77:88988 e  u7 ]) `% r$ o; t" @2 m
没去的,不用妄自菲薄,坐地神游,感同身受!
3 P" H% l) d  r! r' {
% e, v1 Z/ ?$ ?! d0 h: v; d( F+ fI never thought of taking anything but my own experience from where I went.  The memory and experience is much more cherishing,  and places I like to be while I can't afford to go, I can enjoy them by viewing this column, and doing a bit of daydreaming and  a bit of time traveling is good for the soul too.

評分次數

• k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
去过的,带不走那土,那云,那山,那水!
  S4 P; _, ]5 ]: s没去的,不用妄自菲薄,坐地神游,感同身受! It is really a true statement. After seeing such( M$ a4 g/ ~# o! B
beautiful scenery, I wish I could go to visit 婺源 in person, or at least I could visit it  in3 M& a1 o8 G" n8 N+ F
my own imagination with the memories of the pictures that you share. Thank you very
2 a, m5 t6 @+ y" ]" i5.39.217.77:8898much.

評分次數

• k23bb

Mao Yuen is indeed an ancient and completely conservative village, in Guangdong it is a famous spot to visit. Good pictures thank u very much.

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表