返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] Best United team ever?

Hey guys how are we? Haven't posted a thread in a while.

Yeah I was at the game last night and honestly, particularly in thefirst half, the passing and movement was of a standard I have honestlynot seen before from United. Everything happened so fluidly, every timesomeone got the ball 2 or 3 options would open up for them naturallyand every player would pick the right pass and move on fluidly with therest of the team. It was awesome. We could have been 5 up at half timeand that is no mean feat, against a Fulham side that previous to lastnight had conceded 18 goals all season.

United showed their strength in depth by bringing on youngsters DarrenGibson and Jonny Evans, who fitted seemlessly into the team, and acertain Wayne Rooney who has been out for 5 weeks.

So this all got me questioning, has any Manchester United team everbeen better than this? And you know what, I don't think they have,honestly. But I think the first 11 of the '99 team was on a par withoutdoubt. The '99 team had 2 weakness, Ronny Johnson was good but no JaapStam, and the strength in depth was not what it is now.

The current team also has 2 weaknesses. The first being the left wingslot. Even last night, moves lose a slight bit of rhythm becauseplayers are reluctant to pass to Park when he is the screaminglyobvious pass, because the know he is technically not even close tobeing on a par with the rest. And this does make us less lethal than wecould be. The other weakness if that we don't have a striker who hangson the shoulders of defenders giving the option of a through ballstraight through the middle to be put through on goal, and at timeslast night while we had possession we were screaming for that.

Those two weaknesses are what stand between us and becoming thegreatest Manchester United, and possibly football in general, team ofall time. Will they be fixed? I honestly think they will, if not bynext season, then the one after that.

So we have to think of solutions to these 'weaknesses' in our persuitof perfection. What do we do? Well I think there are a couple ofpotential avenues to solve each problem. For the left wing issue, thereis either the possibility, that either Nani, or Tosic, will comethrough and be world class as the rest of the team is. Or we can bringsomeone in, like David Silva or Ashley Young for instance, who we knowwould do an exceptional job for us, and probably sell one of thecurrent wingers, either Park or Nani probably.

Then there's the 'guy getting in behind' weakness. Again, there isactually an 'in squad' solution. We have young Welbeck coming through,and he has the pace and technique to be able to be this player for us.But he is another player who prefers to position himself so he can getthe ball into his feet rather than running onto a through ball. So wecould try to nurture him to making darting runs off the shoulders ofdefenders to get through on goal. Whether that would work though wedon't know. Another of our strikers with the potential to be thisplayer is Wayne Rooney. He has all the necessary skills to be this typeof player, but do we, and he, want to limit his time on the ball bymaking him the striker who plays off the shoulders, when we know he isbest playing off a main striker. So again, the other option is to bringsomeone in, at Tevez's expense, who we know will do this job. Theperfect person to bring in would be Benzema in my opinion.

So whats the right solution? I don't know. But if we do iron out ourweakness, we are on the brink of perfection. And with Ferguson's squadmanagement, I think theres a damn good chance we will reach the pointof being our greatest team ever.
alright.. here is what I think

We are not the best United ever, but we are the most consistent ever.....
All hail Manchester United!

我是曼聯迷呵呵!
here is what I think
返回列表