返回列表 回復 發帖

嫁個有錢人【女仕一定要睇】

 ,  描述: 中文、英文
本帖最後由 邪x 於 2009-7-5 04:29 PM 編輯
( B6 F5 j6 P" l) [0 h  ~9 Q, L" {/ p! O, [
: c: Y3 b* _% p/ g: f
最近香港有好多雜誌講到李澤楷同梁洛施呢個話提,因為又【有可能少了】一個超級王老吳結婚啦﹗咁女仕係唔係都想嫁比一個有錢老呢﹖定一或小時候的童畫世界【白雪公主】同【白馬皇子】呢﹖我係一個英文網站睇到呢篇文,現翻譯為中及英文,我個人覺得好好啦﹗唔知你/妳地認唔認同呢﹖
! I+ E  u: w/ H& JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( ?) `: g: g: T2 R
. M" B* I6 ~4 M& b中文板﹕
2 r( m1 W, C! i) }( B" g公仔箱論壇
$ T% f; c- Z3 b' X" e公仔箱論壇一個年青的靚女在網上打廣告. n6 {% L, |7 h+ ]' _; N* D  f
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' R+ A8 K) p5 l1 ]
提目﹕點樣先至可以嫁到個有錢人呢﹖公仔箱論壇% h) P% E5 @/ M& Y% |% F+ j

8 @: k% W/ Y5 m! k$ G4 b# T( ^5.39.217.77:8898為左希望可以嫁個有錢人,我而家係度老實表白我的一切。本人今年25歲、我係一個超靚同時髦和有品味的女仔。我希望可以嫁比一個男仕年身50萬或以上。你地可能覺得我好貪心,其實年身為一百萬既男仕在美國紐約只算是中產而已。我的要求其實唔高嫁,有冇一的男仕年身有50萬或以上在這個論壇呢﹖你地係唔係全部已經結左嫁啦﹖我想問﹕我點樣先可以嫁比一個好似你咁樣既男人呢﹖至於我已前既男朋友,最有錢既一個只係到25萬年身,他已經是我所有男朋友當中最有錢的一個。如果將來要搬去西面的紐約花園住,25萬一年的收入係唔足夠既。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. V. J$ x# E/ H% n

9 s$ j  g3 x! C6 Q5 t4 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb我係度很請你地幫我解答幾個問題﹕
0 v  \( I0 n! D4 f. l+ Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1)
% c- l4 Q) D* u- J3 [* f5 e4 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
其實你地知唔知最或比較有錢的大學生係邊度出入呢﹖【請提供酒吧名同地址、餐廳、健身室】

4 r# }, m) L/ {1 x0 G: s1 C8 |2)
: f# `  V0 |# U  Q8 A公仔箱論壇
哪一群年歲最適合我呢﹖
$ f) u2 s8 H6 {  X
3)
, A+ k7 @8 C) ~# m: a# U* f3 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
點解所有富豪身邊既老婆都係好平凡既﹖我遇過有幾個女性朋友,她們的樣子一d都唔吸引,但係佢地竟然可以嫁比一個有錢富豪。
公仔箱論壇* G% [5 x: n  b# C
4)2 }- C! _# j7 c
你地的有錢男仕係點樣去選擇你的領一半呢﹖哪一種女仔只可以做你地的女朋友呢﹖【我而家係想結婚】

$ U4 T! g) E  `/ ]3 a0 h! j( S8 y+ ~/ r2 s
靚女上5.39.217.77:8898: t, n1 Q9 Q- h9 v( X
5.39.217.77:8898% I( h; @# W# W& ]2 ~  }9 {
有d驚既我回覆﹕tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ?: g1 _' v3 G: @% ]
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' l6 m: W# M5 x% }+ T
妳好靚女,
& g0 Y0 l0 W! ]6 K/ f2 M4 R! b
) J" ^: H5 W/ m3 e1 H4 x/ utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb我剛剛睇到妳的網上提問,真係覺得好有趣。老實講大部分既女性都有妳相同的疑問﹖請準許我係度分析一下妳而家既情況【站在專業投資者角度去發表意見】。我既年身超過50萬、剛好附合妳妳既要求。原因我提出我的收入,主要係想妳地知道我唔係浪費跟妳既時間。在一個商人黎講、同妳結婚只會係一個錯誤的決定……答案很簡單,等我話比妳知啦。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 z( x* Y7 U" ?) M
: }1 ?- a! J6 }4 \/ f" j
啦﹗我地詳細既內容唔講,妳宜家結婚既目標其實係商品交換【妳既青春同靚樣】換【金錢】。 A君提供美貌、B君用錢買妳的青春及美貌,係一個公平交易。但係,呢度有一個好重大既問題,妳的美貌會跟隨著時間變壞,但我的金錢通常都仍然存在,除非有一D好特別既事情發生啦﹗事實上我的收入只會越黎越多,而妳相返唔可以一年靚過一年。所以係經濟角度呢睇,我係會增長既資產,而妳係會眨值既資產,唔至係會眨值,簡直係一文不值隨著時間而改變。如果青春是妳唯一既資產,咁妳既籌碼十年後可能所乘無幾。
' a  ^( d9 C, m) v, Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.77:8898/ n2 y( R9 `7 I: `# G- ~" d
宜家可以引用華爾街一d術語,每一個商業交易都有一個定位,同妳約會都係一種交易定位,如果呢個交易價格下跌,我會把佢賣出去、當然唔會打算長時間擁有佢啦﹗同一道理放在妳所講既金錢婚姻上面,係比較殘忍、但係一個精明既消費者、對一d有大幅度眨值既產品,一係出租或出售眨值產品。當一位收入達到50萬年身或以上之男仕,當然明白個中既道理。我地只會同妳拍拖,係唔會打算同妳結婚既。我建議妳唔好去搵d有錢男人先至肯嫁。呀﹗重有、妳可以做到自己為有錢人或收入多於50萬一年,這可能比較實際,多過妳四圍去搵d有錢傻老,邊有咁多傻瓜係世上呢﹗公仔箱論壇: G/ O4 m7 ~: |
公仔箱論壇- T. t( I" y0 N& y' {7 E, ~/ @
希望呢個回覆可以幫到妳。呀﹗如果妳對【出租】感情有興趣的話,請盡快連絡我吧…….
" g$ X& y; w2 x5.39.217.77:8898
# I8 R( {: L" f8 A簽名﹕
8 }0 i9 [) W" W2 v' Y5.39.217.77:8898CEO公仔箱論壇& Y/ Z( p# X3 ]5 F% O% l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ D" F) L( k# M  Q/ D3 d

! E% n2 Q4 {! K) H* w, pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。英交板﹕
" {# N4 [1 S  ~8 [* Z' T" B" {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 B9 l1 g  a' `2 f8 _; G% c+ M
A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 L, {  r# g0 D" ?3 T

) U0 \5 z! `/ E, `Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- J: Z* y7 @$ ]$ c" W
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 H6 {( N; ?, {3 q3 ]
I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. I'm 25 this5.39.217.77:8898- R  T) O! b! W% z% a
year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a
* n3 a9 b4 d. l; F公仔箱論壇guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I'm greedy,公仔箱論壇% s# S+ r/ f9 o" [+ c2 x) A( K
but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New5.39.217.77:8898: ~( |0 {" ]. X8 r/ ~) v# X
York . My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who
) S+ i; Q3 S" x2 ~2 G! xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhas an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted totvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; V, J' _+ R" @& K% U2 Y
ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you? Among those I've
, o) e" T: F/ u) ~0 _& ~4 W% G公仔箱論壇dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is
  u9 D  Y: L  h# Wmy upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential
) T* q) Z  y4 ?$ Z8 t/ k/ parea on the west of New York City Garden ( ? ) , $250k annual income
$ S+ m' ^7 v8 Eis not enough.
! ^5 @' d' n4 ]$ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 Y2 r- s/ @7 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'm here humbly to ask a few questions:
4 H8 B2 b0 ^6 ?+ e& H公仔箱論壇! b* u. K+ L* G9 U5 n' @3 e' `' i) |
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names公仔箱論壇: f; j' i5 Y* p  `9 h
and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
5 J, H  G/ q& k, K: J0 @; A2 z5 l+ R; q4 T3 h1 P
2) Which age group should I target?# i8 s- w8 e/ [5 @
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) O! w. q* C& J3 \
3) Why most wives of the riches is only average-looking? I've met a
, y  o  _7 s  L$ R7 D- xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。few girls who doesn't have looks and are not interesting, but they are5.39.217.77:8898( `) O1 J* X& G2 a! l+ o* g
able to marry rich guys
4 i* |5 i; K  l' Y3 T
" b" D! G) ~2 w4 i; Z. L! jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be yourTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! ?' f5 X7 x( e! L
girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)1 u6 {- F5 ?5 G; D/ J- E% p3 C! F1 t
公仔箱論壇! j- ^. j3 i, U9 D4 S! _/ x
Ms. Pretty
0 d' G' Q5 a; g1 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 c- _" \/ G! I, C: p# X

7 R' [/ K9 i& m5 i! t$ I5.39.217.77:8898
Awesome reply:
$ T, R; e1 U/ s6 L" P3 P公仔箱論壇
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 y2 d9 _) w  r5 f
Dear Ms. Pretty,公仔箱論壇7 V3 r6 g) i, @% V6 Q0 S

0 ?5 j: n5 t( o3 m( |4 ~/ C& ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of公仔箱論壇0 b- A9 e1 y& ]. M  c: l
girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me. u0 \: S" i: O$ t
to analyze your situation as a professional investor. My annual incometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ i  I% G2 X( v
is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone
* \& P( X4 V- N8 Y+ E$ x. bbelieves that I'm not wasting time here. From the standpoint of atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( {+ i) K7 r1 e1 i2 n5 b/ Q/ T
business person, it is a bad decision to marry you.. The answer is3 j4 B, l3 I# `0 W. l! [/ Q" W; X
very simple, so let me explain.
: L$ e$ n! l8 @0 R8 @3 j! b' o1 t5.39.217.77:8898
3 Y3 A* m/ c8 [# r* z9 f, UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of
# Q: s6 J7 ~4 T% v: a( v# xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'beauty' and 'money': Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for
+ q; f: P9 s8 n. [. B- ^! n. Xit, fair and square. However, there's a deadly problem here, your
# h( C& y7 n0 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good
: q" G/ T8 u3 r. q5.39.217.77:8898reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, butTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 M! H8 p, h/ G& c
you can't be prettier year after year. Hence from the viewpoint of公仔箱論壇" P8 Q$ o+ X- x$ G7 L& y& M: B
economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation
' @7 m0 q* H, X  p3 z2 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbasset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential
+ I% A& R9 }: g+ B+ ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be muchtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  f, y) U8 l6 V. S- J$ F. _7 A% R
worried 10 years later.
# E) ]: y% {) V* I+ i6 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 K: a( |: i& F4 H0 S( Q8 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBy the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position,公仔箱論壇. P: n* ?- }; p; ~' g
dating with you is also a 'trading position'. If the trade value droppedtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ?, X3 [5 g7 P2 H
we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long5.39.217.77:8898' l  l* H# e  w; Y5 Z+ ~% ]
term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel公仔箱論壇6 W* Y7 w- x5 D+ ~% I/ D. O' I
to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets withtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  @* c: K" P' w" W
great depreciation value will be sold or 'leased'. Anyone with over
; R- c/ j/ n+ D1 n+ I8 N4 j5.39.217.77:8898$500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will
0 z" e: j. j" v6 _; a: tnot marry you. I would advise that you forget looking for any clues to公仔箱論壇  K3 K9 I: y+ G: B% l) W
marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" f* C" o1 v0 _) ~6 `' l% i3 s) X
rich person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than
% h0 L, h, K# n* A& k+ Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfinding a rich fool.公仔箱論壇/ l0 `; Y& G; P8 r& K

4 v: R6 `" s1 L3 D: b. HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; T+ \. l6 Y3 y% |
Hope this reply helps. If you are interested in 'leasing' services, do公仔箱論壇! c% j1 A) M7 L3 W( M
contact me...
, d( @, n4 E) c$ {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 g& x" d7 A; a2 B- Csigned,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ g: R% r, N$ ]; D) J
CEO

: g! [0 p% L$ u# [7 \& A- k
7 Y( R$ u' n' u公仔箱論壇
0 o! P8 B, A9 d5.39.217.77:8898
& b7 z4 G$ N7 g& P* |. J' F  a如果大家有任何意見、請回覆。多謝﹗
返回列表