Can I Borrow RM 25?
; ~9 y+ o7 X% [+ N# C5 N V
$ V0 f; Z" I. ?4 H& `% \ A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year公仔箱論壇% f4 \+ K; Y- n+ R" e3 r
old son waiting for her at the door.
6 X5 \8 M/ O8 X* i, J& |3 c4 b/ U
3 ~2 }" S8 r5 h" X9 N/ Z5.39.217.77:8898 SON: 'Mummy, may I ask you a question?'5.39.217.77:8898/ E# ^$ T% c3 p
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% _6 F$ z E" n/ Y
MUM: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% \& B. f0 ]+ ?4 K1 z: b( l3 b; A' l
8 `. {- K6 @4 d9 I2 h$ E& a, r! C' [公仔箱論壇 SON: 'Mummy, how much do you make an hour?'公仔箱論壇, M1 \" d6 d( b$ Y0 a) Q$ L) q
# G D8 m G5 B8 A MUM: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' the
% C" f1 Z1 c: T; K* { woman said angrily.5.39.217.77:88981 N/ w6 U/ \8 X
5.39.217.77:88987 L8 K1 O3 d. ]8 S* O7 }
SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'
% i+ |- o* g$ b/ z5.39.217.77:8898/ }9 G) {. S4 S A$ _6 Y
% v4 } |* x J1 Q. i! s5.39.217.77:8898 MUM: 'If you must know, I make RM 50 an hour.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( D9 j$ M) @: P N4 A+ Y7 ~$ k
7 ^( ^+ C4 d" {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.
. w9 ]3 L- }* p/ E: I5.39.217.77:8898
8 p( }$ q7 z6 x* y' V3 m. a1 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb SON: 'Mummy, may I please borrow RM 25?'
5 I! c- ~( u' @! l$ l1 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ]: z$ |* g* o* l [8 C5 A( A
The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can
8 U7 b* R. _& e* [0 Q1 Y6 A5.39.217.77:8898 borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you
( N h1 q5 I& g/ y5.39.217.77:8898 march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you公仔箱論壇, ~. G$ |* y! m& C- _
are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childish
7 @- ?+ z; w. @% _# xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb frivolities.'
/ [6 e; v6 K* R- K- d4 t& {" C; k4 [5 w7 v* Y0 h y- s0 M/ ^' f4 U
The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
! F- ^+ }7 l7 w( J) q: G* ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. z8 r9 P* ]3 j0 |1 }5 k0 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy'sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. n3 v. ~' M! W
questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 s, l% d0 W* R u% e
5.39.217.77:88983 c( M! P& t3 ~3 w. v
After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down, and started to
# }2 l& v s# y think:# N" s0 k) v B5 T
4 H9 \1 F' G6 H& _9 F
Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that RM 25 and he
% f& w" A: i8 L; [& {( _/ a really didn't ask for money very often. The woman went to the door of the
/ M/ s6 t# P' ~8 ?5 A/ e+ p9 \ little boy's room and opened the door.
. z4 D9 O$ T2 h5.39.217.77:8898TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 _) w* f$ \; i* p$ m4 y0 P! V
'Are you asleep, son?' She asked.$ _2 i: P. e9 {7 g/ h1 H
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" |4 \' V6 l1 d7 {0 A! F6 Y
'No Mummy, I'm awake,' replied the boy.
! w2 O! B+ ?1 j) M+ \ g# Q5.39.217.77:8898
4 t/ g: w2 y- I& r& j5.39.217.77:8898 'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the woman.+ q6 M" G1 e4 s
'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the RM公仔箱論壇$ c( `5 ?% ^5 y' d/ o1 S
25 you asked for.'
6 M" d) T5 w5 k1 Z! o7 o5.39.217.77:8898
) K* D# E0 p$ W1 B$ F% {' L. [0 d公仔箱論壇 The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you Mummy!' he公仔箱論壇. P/ G; {5 x+ {4 h9 M _$ }
yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up公仔箱論壇8 I- X5 ], U) N4 o& _% H% k
bills.) |% \5 \* M9 e) E+ ]
, t7 V/ s+ y( W* T The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.
3 c* p4 O7 |6 P6 J公仔箱論壇
0 _" H5 v8 A. P. _3 Y" }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 u4 B# G0 M7 E+ ]/ d9 |( h: h" f公仔箱論壇 The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his
7 P+ s6 f k4 h% gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb mother.
0 K. a" X% e2 y$ `+ P$ XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- m) V' R# F+ m6 j- c+ F5.39.217.77:8898 'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the mothertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 g3 y1 a5 b5 o; \: }
grumbled.
3 Y# N9 g( x, ~' y' D公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇) R6 t$ d% g" Y- x! R1 i2 V
'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.
% b3 E6 j$ s7 {* U5 z0 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: Y1 S" o& y9 I) T3 \5 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 'Mummy, I have RM 50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come
) D" n' U* S8 o2 T6 [5.39.217.77:8898 home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ N- M0 d$ {- R% O8 b0 z" s
公仔箱論壇3 L9 |1 j4 ~$ J7 E7 X4 e
The mother was crushed. She put his arms around her little son, and she! I3 K5 C! e2 X. i
begged for his forgiveness.公仔箱論壇2 w- e- o4 w7 [& f" P
* ?; l# F8 a! |; @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We
: w* F( u# w$ A+ y0 t4 u/ \ should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent sometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; H4 q. g3 N* I B) R* M" T; O
time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do
3 m1 ^. ~7 z7 O5 w remember to share that RM 50 worth of your time with someone you love." p# A5 o( m" h+ `( Z4 e
+ [' b, r7 R) d4 J" S If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily- F) Z5 t$ o" p3 p% G
replace us in a matter of hours. But the family & friends we leave behind
- c% v6 m4 r! VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. |