|
  
|
2#
發表於 2010-4-5 12:56 PM
| 顯示全部帖子
6# SweetLemon
2 w( H1 `6 N3 u, ~- F4 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow come ChowOld knows everything?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! [" E6 T; f1 M# K% M6 K
Just because I am ChowOld 
$ C; I' j; t+ Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNorman,SweetLemon's flower is more beautiful than your.5.39.217.77:88980 I4 K) R2 G0 x' }# v4 ?
chowold2 發表於 2010-4-5 11:49 AM  公仔箱論壇3 J, P) ~) e9 B; w1 ~7 c% v. S
5 y6 `& \1 p# t% |/ b( c0 q' |
Plix chowold2, don't be double stds, just becos Sweetlemon is a beautiful, sweet lady...ah just can't blame u eh...it's nature's law..opposite poles attract. Ok then u r excuse.: L& Z# y! m# _! k/ s2 K
5.39.217.77:8898# `8 \' @$ Q. t6 q3 ]' W5 ], g; {5 ^
But, in my opinion, just 2 be fair ok I honestly feel fr / bottom of my heart. Both r as beautiful, just in different styles n nature. It isn't as u said one is more beuatiful then / other. They r equally as beautiful, cannot be compared cos' they r of different compositions n not similar in nature. Man eh..! Well what can I say...out of control when it comes 2 some...ok..tt's it..just feel we didn't click this one time chowold2! so heartbroken |
-
1
評分次數
-
|
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things |
|