原帖由 bhcc909394 於 2006-11-19 02:14 AM 發表。 
& f0 r1 W4 O4 y, e, aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。NI HAO NI HAO =). where r u ga? I live in Boston chinatown. And you E-pie? If u live in Hk that is sad(for me only) becuase I have never seen a girl who looks like you in boston=(. I really want to sa ... 8 t7 q6 J+ n: j0 O; r; R
公仔箱論壇3 k3 @5 ~6 D7 c/ i$ i& d8 O
hihi ar... keke i'm in US ga... not in HK.....but i'm fr HK...... yea yea i'm Epie it sounds like "happy" w/out the "h" sound.....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 j( S" Y' c; f- f
so how big is da boston chinatown ar??? when i travel along the east coast like 2 summers ago... i didn't go 2 boston>< n i totally regret.... wanna go thurr.......
+ w( C, t$ [1 i" {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbkeke thxxxxx again
7 d" \9 h; U5 a8 `& ]1 T
2 g3 J! l$ ?. f) L4 o3 l公仔箱論壇[ 本帖最後由 creamy 於 2006-11-19 08:57 AM 編輯 ] |