返回列表 回復 發帖
thank you for sharing, I'm trying it now. I can only add one chapter on the disc. Is there any way to burn few chapters on one??

回應 admin 第 1 篇文章

I already used the trial for Nero, is there any way I don't have to pay??
5 @0 ~7 V! G8 W9 JDo I have to download fdone.com too??公仔箱論壇& @& [3 Y) Z1 U+ p, [+ Y. I
Please reply. , C9 G- L, _; x: O8 k, t
Thanks so much
hihi, it's me again. I'm using IMG Burn which I was taught by one of the TVB now member.  What kind of speed should I use, should it be slow or maximum?  I have hard time to load the disc in my dvd player and it freeze all the time.  I have tried 4x and 16x, don't know why.  Please help....
2 B- \- h/ S5 O+ |# `# t4 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShould I do someelse just like google search while I am downloading, does it affect the quality????TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 V% S+ T/ U" V# H8 b
Please help.....thanks very very much.
返回列表