本帖最後由 jen198053 於 2014-1-1 08:16 AM 編輯 , Z; S# |& c6 }* q6 R% M
0 e3 B! i7 t* |8 }7 t4 B: d" `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb一首《Tell Me Why》, 在新一年祝願世界和平,再無戰亂飢荒等天災人禍 http://t.cn/8kgCCfW
5 k6 Q* ]+ R; zIn my dream, children sing
4 A2 G% m/ P& o& E3 i9 |; z9 S* R" Q公仔箱論壇a song of love for every boy and girl
7 l* l* y+ j+ `+ I- r1 F公仔箱論壇The sky is blue and fields are green TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ g% f* y$ I1 r+ c! [: `3 N, t
and laughter is the language of the world 5.39.217.77:8898" N8 o" K4 X( d
Then I wake and all I see,
3 b2 R* z- n l8 e$ k: mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbis a world full of people in need 5.39.217.77:8898( O" E$ y4 p5 @) x. \. C
( r8 E1 K' ?5 L8 I+ YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Chorus: 公仔箱論壇2 x) P2 J/ K5 U6 U t; P% ~$ m
Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?
. l- E# m" E' _) v5 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTell me why (why) is there something I have missed? 5.39.217.77:8898" L! J* |! B6 S- g
Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand
+ R* V; h- n9 [" {0 T# OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When so many need somebody, 5.39.217.77:88988 B& v5 D9 ~9 O; k% B
we don't give a helping hand ( _! s( ~6 o7 `3 A( k
Tell me why?
/ g& u! N- D. @8 Q* s. G# WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( ?. S9 L1 B4 [/ F
Everyday I ask myself, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: A( w7 W& D: a5 v+ Q. [
what will I have to do to be a man?
6 ^4 i# @$ n& ~7 m5.39.217.77:8898Do I have to stand a fight, 6 }( y8 _2 p& r4 k- s
to prove to everybody who I am?
" k1 o F1 O& I' F1 W% iIs that what my life is for,
% z j1 A$ I0 D( k& v+ oto waste in a world full of war?
1 E1 s0 u( b* x& N! |3 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ C; c' V" Y& c/ G h0 d
Chorus:
; m! C0 f# L+ f- RTell me why (why) does it have to be like this? 3 A1 V' e+ X1 H9 ~4 `2 ~
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
6 C) }% y3 t( P9 K' G: u3 b# ^6 N& a, _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTell me why (why) cos I don't understand
, P, m6 Q8 b' a; y# F5.39.217.77:8898When so many need somebody, 5.39.217.77:8898! k; D0 |3 Q; w) m
we don't give a helping hand
: G* s) y$ q8 Y' o. ETell me why?
5 g) s- N9 i: u4 e5.39.217.77:88985.39.217.77:8898! J; c# J- E, K+ C9 H
Chorus: 公仔箱論壇% t: o" u4 M5 u
(children)tell me why?(Declan)tell me why? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" k/ u/ X8 b# Q0 M( g
(children)tell me why?(Declan)tell me why?
+ ~1 M4 K( L" X# ^% {7 Y(together) just tell me why, why, why?
0 I& V: s$ i& S- y2 c5.39.217.77:8898" G# I f; w5 \# U% q* K
Chorus:
! k* @ f) t& \+ F+ u2 y. p7 sTell me why (why) does it have to be like this?
9 Q2 l5 c7 c k2 V l! iTell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
9 s& B& k: z7 J! oTell me why (why) cos I don't understand tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 b+ }) u! G: r/ T/ n G
When so many need somebody,
# Q* I0 l9 A& @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwe don't give a helping hand & Y! s" f& \* _. s+ g2 c/ D
Tell me why?3 x2 u! |/ g3 H
公仔箱論壇: a- l& D0 a8 b% v
Chorus: & B* d0 J, q k9 v( a
(why,why,does the tiger run)
: D8 G2 n. I: M! etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTell me why (why, why do we shoot the gun)
# W) E5 M2 H. a: k/ I+ i8 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tell me why (why,why do we never learn) 5.39.217.77:8898. g$ g3 ~2 J8 H" l ?" S' b
Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn? 3 L. F4 N/ A( l0 v* O% t
(why,why do we say we care) tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# O9 X W0 L1 @4 \
Tell me why (why,why do we stand and stare) tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ l1 ?4 q1 ?# s. [9 F1 V/ P6 {
Tell me why (why,why do the dolphin cry)
5 M: K8 R/ ~) [4 d" SCan some one tell us why we let the ocean die?
0 i6 x3 e) D% y: M& g H, ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(why,why if we're all the same) ( j& J% \- c! |7 `
Tell me why (why,why do we pass the blame)
* d; c& u' |- ?7 G6 ^, ~& ]8 u/ R) A h公仔箱論壇Tell me why (why,why does it never end) 公仔箱論壇( x/ R! Q9 a5 b
Can some one tell us why we cannot just be friends? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' E6 h- c2 R( r- b7 y$ B- u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ~0 x0 d% Z) Q2 y
(why, why do we close our eyes?)5.39.217.77:8898: S' _7 S5 u! w5 \ n% c% a
(why, why do the greedy lie?)
9 |* k8 v u% t( L1 i a3 ` lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(why, why do we fight for land?)
- [ q! A: r% U0 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(can someone tell us why cos we don't understand?)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 s1 S; q3 z( n A% F9 b9 O3 H
(why, why?) |