返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 purple1200 於 2006-8-17 01:45 AM 發表
3 X5 F) X4 L1 T; GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我並唔係唔覺得佢地唔殘忍...
8 [& ~% |3 l, b2 h) h3 y5 U5.39.217.77:8898但係我有睇滿清十大酷刑...
+ y" S8 ]* R3 _- W; Y+ P5 U公仔箱論壇我地d中國人都一樣咁殘忍對自己d同胞...
0 p  g% w* f9 e5 Q公仔箱論壇咁我覺得每個國家都有呢d人...公仔箱論壇& \5 S6 h& t9 `9 e7 L$ n: o. a" \
p.s.我並冇覺得日 ...
公仔箱論壇$ @: L9 w! [: J

) a0 H# z; C" Z7 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I don't agree with you on this point.
: B" K' B/ @1 ], P2 x& jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.77:8898' E$ U* i# C: T. m0 }% X
I can insult, beat up,  disagree my own country or country man, but no other foreign country can do it do my people or country.........
原帖由 purple1200 於 2006-8-17 04:42 AM 發表5.39.217.77:8898( k0 M  L% B7 ?

6 C4 g' n1 W! D' m' i公仔箱論壇
/ e1 z# b8 ]! g: B5.39.217.77:88985.39.217.77:88980 e9 z3 ]7 }; p: t* H. T
咁你咁講即係覺得其他國家o既人唔可以咁對自己d同胞...
8 b7 ~, }3 i' H( B  ^( X2 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。咁我相信美國、英國等國家都曾經欺負過我o地o既同胞啦...8 _+ t' F6 I3 x( v. a! R. x8 E
咁你唔好用英文回帖呀......
" x0 T4 W; T3 x0 D0 e5 ?- ?公仔箱論壇( D/ B; V4 a9 X
Sadly, I have to argee with you, I shouldn't reply with english. But this is the faster and easier way to communicate now. Also they are not that bad compare with Japanese, w/o the American nuclear bomb, we may still under the Japanese control, And I grow up in HK, so english is also a part of my education. I wish our country can get stronger, so other people can learn our language for our next generation to come, not the other way around....,
返回列表