返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 purple1200 於 2006-8-17 01:45 AM 發表
( J# H; H0 P( J+ I& X我並唔係唔覺得佢地唔殘忍...
: v& a- q/ ^% u3 j# b' L但係我有睇滿清十大酷刑...公仔箱論壇# C9 n3 h9 O& i$ a% F
我地d中國人都一樣咁殘忍對自己d同胞...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ _  R6 O, V6 p* }# X
咁我覺得每個國家都有呢d人...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ N& i  K: I+ h# B" J# l% f3 B; W
p.s.我並冇覺得日 ...
; `9 S; K& Y, E5 {  n6 Y# y5.39.217.77:8898公仔箱論壇3 q' b; _# a( k8 d/ {! |8 |
I don't agree with you on this point.5.39.217.77:8898% m0 \, @/ h3 Q6 }6 B* a" N
* q; Z% G4 J1 ~: k
I can insult, beat up,  disagree my own country or country man, but no other foreign country can do it do my people or country.........
原帖由 purple1200 於 2006-8-17 04:42 AM 發表
6 t/ r0 v! j: X! I" ^0 ~% l  s0 r
9 [& W- M) m. A' [! z& C5.39.217.77:8898公仔箱論壇& `7 k3 R$ T% Q' c% W5 a9 q5 @, q; w

7 p: P" U0 V+ h咁你咁講即係覺得其他國家o既人唔可以咁對自己d同胞...公仔箱論壇1 g# f6 Q# {, w4 y5 E- t) I
咁我相信美國、英國等國家都曾經欺負過我o地o既同胞啦...
" Z- `4 I( v- q0 k+ I1 b咁你唔好用英文回帖呀......
" ]3 n# |0 k' _3 @
% P0 ?- O- s- ~: h( n1 X5.39.217.77:8898Sadly, I have to argee with you, I shouldn't reply with english. But this is the faster and easier way to communicate now. Also they are not that bad compare with Japanese, w/o the American nuclear bomb, we may still under the Japanese control, And I grow up in HK, so english is also a part of my education. I wish our country can get stronger, so other people can learn our language for our next generation to come, not the other way around....,
返回列表