返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #110 jwxie518 的帖子

so hard ar
8 x" j5 B- \2 E% Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdonno how to do it have lab question lor~~~~ forget all of bio thing

回復 #112 jwxie518 的帖子

Wish yu luck ~~~
- K' i% k% A# X0 ?* g' r2 i% n. A- Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhope yu can pass physic lar, and get a high score XD

回復 #114 jwxie518 的帖子

hard ma?
9 }3 m- Q9 p0 ~: m( \: B( A6 Gmy fd said its hard but donno to yu...

回復 #116 jwxie518 的帖子

yea yea donno y this year regent is so hard...5.39.217.77:8898! I% y/ P, n: m: i" z
omg th regent is getting harder and harder lar:onion03:

回復 #118 jwxie518 的帖子

dont worry dont worry~~ yu that smart, sure yu will pass ar lar:onion31:
1 @4 a' G! U) `9 h5.39.217.77:8898Im so happy ar I pass all my regent, even not in a high grade but still
5 \: V! A  ]* p8 i# M1 v# OHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

回復 #120 jwxie518 的帖子

?_? how yu know abt the cat gar???
2 y+ U3 }# w6 P9 h$ s5 e0 i5 [公仔箱論壇btw that is my cousion's cat lols

回復 #122 jwxie518 的帖子

yu have a hamster???
2 I9 E! j+ r; F2 W7 y) e公仔箱論壇How is it look like????
2 ^# @0 F# [8 x+ i. u# S4 c# T$ T5.39.217.77:8898want to see it lols

回復 #129 小☆天使 的帖子

I was... I have try so hard to smile-..-

回復 #131 jwxie518 的帖子

try to chsees in the pic -..-
9 K$ M8 Y! q+ M' A5 _3 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。but I cant I know I look ugly XP
lols thx thx yu guys r so nice

回復 136# 的帖子

Im 16 lu~~~~~
7 L4 R, S" h  p9 D公仔箱論壇not little lar.. kind of old

回復 138# 的帖子

ha ha ha ah
# N" D1 l, w$ }/ i6 l$ O% l# s4 y5.39.217.77:8898no lar Im not saying that yu r old 5.39.217.77:8898; ^' E6 L) `6 x3 @4 M- E
is just not young :D
but yu just few yrs older than me tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 ?2 L' E" R' K# I3 f
dont think too much lols

回復 141# 的帖子

if I look special I will be a star already...
$ L4 d4 _( ~: S, G8 TI like the way I look
3 H; W. U/ R- T/ @) ?+ Q, YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。btw thx for yur common =]
原帖由 jwxie518 於 2008-7-13 02:13 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ r' S4 r2 m# P, H) T- R
做咩又刪左最新個張
/ R- g. `: [/ [: r5 b1 }  I0 ^1 r5 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。xDDDD  ok ga喎@@
5.39.217.77:88986 H' C4 b5 p- Q' U2 F0 m
Which one??? the on with the dress on?
返回列表