返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #43 jwxie518 的帖子

I pass jor global lar... and this time english MC question is easy, essay so far so good lar tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 Z2 Z: d/ g* O& @
and yes I lack back 1 year, I came here at 6th garde....5.39.217.77:88987 _: k3 o0 g# d3 v) j5 R! W
and I think yur english is so good lor, taking AP class~~ I didnt take any AP class yet; r" ]$ L" d" l
Next year take AP eco ar:onion05: so exciting haha

回復 #45 jwxie518 的帖子

Im taking physic classes next year... but not AP
4 t7 M6 t! o" x: e8 \5.39.217.77:8898how come yu can take that much AP classes5.39.217.77:8898* ?1 j$ y- e, R" G: G
and Im taking Math a tmr not mathb, I didnt finish matha yet~~ sigh:019:
lols I ahve nth to say cuz I dont have any Ap class and Im in low level:019: 5.39.217.77:88986 P4 {6 Q& U6 e& K; U
and my major will be accounting~~~~
  b! a1 r+ T2 K8 ~- c: h5 s5.39.217.77:8898btw my school only have period 1-10 how come yu have 12??? that will be like so long!!!!!6 K9 b8 E3 D5 Q' B5 G
gorgors dont take so many classes lar... relax =] or yu guys r just too smart for me
. I/ L% I" r- C. k, k3 ]5 G$ Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& ^# }# ~$ ?& o; R# y+ H3 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[ 本帖最後由 C..C 於 2008-6-19 12:30 PM 編輯 ]

回復 #53 jwxie518 的帖子

I want to watch that >< yu watch that already?????

回復 #57 jwxie518 的帖子

eeeeeee~~~ yu watched movie that I will to watch -..-"
* k% P+ I# s. w$ l* }6 a4 i. g8 @公仔箱論壇BB game?? hit BB or wat???:onion31:

回復 #60 jwxie518 的帖子

so many information ar :onion18: I went to tudou b4, but its so "ka"
" l' x  z/ M9 K3 x# Y! u7 b公仔箱論壇BB game = basketball -..-"
- B: p1 l$ s5 k8 q9 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。yu have a pretty nice day wor~~~ 公仔箱論壇6 L" S" C2 r, h! H& z- ^3 j
yu know wat today morning cold die me ar!!!!!!!( donno y but just want to mention it wahahaha)

回復 #62 jwxie518 的帖子

I want to study SAT ar~~ PSAT is so hard to me already.... reading and writing make die me=T
3 y" e3 Y/ L% L# h. ~$ f) `/ Oand yea I get facebook^^

回復 #64 jwxie518 的帖子

um.. no yu?

回復 #66 jwxie518 的帖子

oh I know lil bit of piano too~~ I learn it from school and the teacher teach us as 3 yrs old kids lor~~~
* W+ ?; Y% s1 r" a* U- e' R6 |公仔箱論壇 I love violin~~ its sound good`~:014:

回復 #68 jwxie518 的帖子

so far~~~~ I live in 將軍澳

回復 #70 jwxie518 的帖子

yea yea I just realized that I get out early every firday back then..
$ T0 m- T6 o- x4 Z6 @: _5.39.217.77:8898now have to stay till 3:50 everyday:onion03:

回復 #72 jwxie518 的帖子

lols so cute, i saw yur XXXX:onion31: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( L' e/ g8 Q: {/ T# x/ e" I6 V
ha ha ha ha

回復 #75 jwxie518 的帖子

then which is correct ni??? I dont want to sound so ham sup :014: lols

回復 #77 jwxie518 的帖子

my fd sent me the link

回復 #79 jwxie518 的帖子

lols yea??? most of my fd have this link...
返回列表