返回列表 回復 發帖

[自拍] lalalal =T

 ,  描述: [[new pics added :D]]
cousion
. k' q& i" K7 `7 s4 ]* Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# w: n6 y& z/ b* O7 @$ ~( q$ u1 g  \+ Z7 R# [
5 o7 x9 \  @/ X6 j: t
3 l; ~- v: \. s8 W' s* J
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, t+ G3 P/ Y3 T3 \

4 Y; Z) r2 r5 \- L% A' Y公仔箱論壇[ 本帖最後由 C..C 於 2008-9-6 01:57 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
1

評分次數

  • jwxie518

回復 #3 jwxie518 的帖子

lols I am from ny but not flushing... is brooklyn :onion05:

回復 #8 blueocean 的帖子

lols not me???:onion31:  jkjk

回復 #11 blueocean 的帖子

haha yu so "tum some" if yu know wat I mean:014:

回復 #13 blueocean 的帖子

ew ew ew lols   hard believe it~~  ha ha
& D% V. d6 D1 @9 C# W7 p  p公仔箱論壇just kidding dont keep it in mind XP

回復 #19 blueocean 的帖子

-..- the long hair one lor~~

回復 #24 jwxie518 的帖子

left left... there is only one girl with long hair>< that is me!!!

回復 #22 blueocean 的帖子

lols Im 16 turning to 17... getting old lu:onion14:

回復 #23 jwxie518 的帖子

the one on the right is my sis and she only 8.... I look so young next to her

回復 #30 jwxie518 的帖子

John Dewey~~ :onion18:

回復 #29 jwxie518 的帖子

I was in my fd house so that organe box... I donno
6 [4 c. k' h: q& j2 v) ?. @maybe yu guess it rite

回復 #33 blueocean 的帖子

she really look that old ??? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ~2 q7 W7 H' w+ O) P( J8 P
want to meet me??? ha ha ha

回復 #35 blueocean 的帖子

lols now she looks young again
5 C$ X% \9 y+ O* ]- |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。its just becuz I told yu ~~:onion31:

回復 #37 jwxie518 的帖子

english, math, science, and american...

回復 #41 jwxie518 的帖子

we usually take world history, then american, then gov't or eco....
' w7 X$ `2 g, c* f( ]5.39.217.77:8898how come yu take gov't sin gar???5.39.217.77:88984 l% y" S- X% q- |& g. v
Im in 10th grade... suppose to be 11th:onion03: 5.39.217.77:88988 V( H7 V- I9 _6 V( Z# ?' s! [+ Y2 f
and Im just retake my english cuz I get a low grade ar
+ W9 W1 w! T! t, e8 ~. R; Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
返回列表