返回列表 回復 發帖

jpd file

Pls help.......jpd file to Mircosoft Wordpad but all the Chinese words became Monster.......as below
" u3 [' i# W6 q6 ~, ^2 X* [: c+ l
1 t' m3 _# m& m6 c3 F公仔箱論壇
5 ?7 c% G: z/ j, n. ]' u4 E  z9 K5.39.217.77:8898%PDF-1.4TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  G6 T* j1 t: N4 _, J1 ?7 i
%5.39.217.77:88989 N  n/ l* R% K9 }, I
5 0 obj5.39.217.77:8898- s: c& Z6 b2 u( A1 _5 y/ g
<</Length 6 0 R/Filter /FlateDecode>>" f& Y1 M! r( y2 B- j+ U
stream
! `7 h1 v/ C% Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbx
0 b9 N+ I1 I* d1 k& k5 n; v1 D爁?獪c狾魁U???烯Q0C`檬&鎖 ]??返6鶴 輇澮t_p灩J?U??庣"Z{~J尒0Efp^Y"r?M???_p俀墽;紁#趐ndstreamTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  K3 }2 {& \6 l  F
endobj
3 j8 a: K+ y0 Z4 F$ F6 0 obj
, ^+ Y- l9 g9 x2 e6 g( c5.39.217.77:8898133
, m! I' n5 h9 r公仔箱論壇endobj
; Y$ B  j6 \" s公仔箱論壇12 0 obj
8 {0 Z, {: p  p<</Length 13 0 R/Filter /FlateDecode>>
$ j, w4 O* i; O" }stream
4 @2 t4 W  Z; k  O) ?9 |, yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。x?
  v: h% `3 I) I% G- L5.39.217.77:88981 <鰱怔聾M曚U?墾?pH??
$ d( v! u" c/ a+ q, a6 J5.39.217.77:8898n&$|?!鎖 -膩曷跩礤2??4嘛虡鏿??f=沌d腡爃繰?蕑D=$2濌$??模儉切4p?A?倇??褢3?(?疾ndstream
6 a+ j3 B  y$ b8 Z3 ~( g公仔箱論壇endobj% A) L' |5 G) _
13 0 obj
thanks for your information but I failed.  Because I forgot to state my PC is running Vista instead of XP.  Any other software will be suitable for me,  pls help....thanks again.
Thanks la.......problem had been fixed.
返回列表