轉載:
2 m+ w* C. {7 ]0 D0 m7 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbby teddy | 人情 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. D% C7 O' K2 m2 l# {) C
2 u8 U* g$ s7 D7 f4 u" @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。有一首用西班牙文寫成的情詩Tonight I can write the saddest lines,是我心愛的作品之一。每回讀到,都會被它的深情所觸動 ── 愛一個人,但被對方離棄,分開,仍然日思夜念,輾轉反側,痛苦矛盾,卻無論如何無法把這人從記憶中抹去。 8 ~3 c$ k1 l! D% @
詩是已故智利詩人Pablo Neruda (聶魯達)所寫。他是1971年諾貝爾文學獎得主,1973年因為白血病逝世。記得1994年的《事先張揚的求愛事件》嗎?這戲講述的,正是當年因政治原因流亡海外的詩人聶魯達,在意大利某小島上跟一個郵差相遇的動人故事。
- q9 }& W" m1 M Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb這詩歷來最為人傳誦的是以下一句:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 t# ^. L8 k, r. [% T4 v& D6 \" O
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb x) H1 L, D4 K# |( K0 ?7 i
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
4 E, h* ~9 G" W+ P% N& V
' L1 C1 Z7 c. ~" R5.39.217.77:8898Love is so short, forgetting is so long.(愛多麼短暫,而遺忘卻又多麼漫長),這句,幾乎便是全詩的靈魂。真的,要徹底忘記曾深深愛過的人,談何容易?不管愛如何短暫,忘記需要時間,而這段時間或會十分漫長。剎那刻骨銘心的情緣,忘了忘不了的過去,忐忑而無法收拾,益覺蕩氣迴腸了。公仔箱論壇" @, d, x% q! s# L3 d. U) D
$ ?6 G* H: ` t' P" S% Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSh3mjW6vb4
& L+ }# x, g) {7 F7 T- ]" }公仔箱論壇
5 P. a6 [, q# `$ P6 k' Y4 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTonight I can write the saddest lines.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ f; z* }5 @; Q" [
Write, for example,'The night is shattered
2 r9 I6 A4 H1 Q' K$ @+ J公仔箱論壇and the blue stars shiver in the distance.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% K( G9 L( j F2 T1 \9 j
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.. N* d) _# n& {% k3 B9 ]
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) _# S8 ?5 d" X2 F ^; S4 y! Q: d
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
" G/ Z: w1 `! \5.39.217.77:8898Through nights like this one I held her in my armstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 y0 l5 c) I# O' }* S" Q
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.
) ~4 B& a' B" o0 K1 f+ v0 V8 X6 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She loved me sometimes, and I loved her too.
5 N& _. L# ?% W- ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow could one not have loved her great still eyes.
3 V! ^: }% \& X' I: p' [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
- ?/ P. O, m; S+ ]$ j9 A( s7 U) utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTo think that I do not have her. To feel that I have lost her.公仔箱論壇# i* f6 R U% p1 X' R) b
To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
7 r* e) e: B D1 F7 IAnd the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.
1 y( H8 {' V3 u) f. GWhat does it matter that my love could not keep her.
1 |% B, s! H m- ~; c. S B+ oThe night is shattered and she is not with me.& b8 [9 L( s0 \& A4 D, p
This is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.
3 V3 F2 q: v: w$ C& {: h7 \4 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
9 n* W* F i4 W- a" e6 {: QMy sight searches for her as though to go to her.3 v2 u7 P3 c# c" N$ ?: }4 E
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
, Z- \# m: l8 v0 D% [5.39.217.77:8898The same night whitening the same trees.
) B( }, ]7 O( v% H U. F0 X; [5.39.217.77:8898We, of that time, are no longer the same.
+ A1 G, X* @ [- R' m9 |2 }5.39.217.77:8898I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
& k+ G7 I D* C. j$ D* B+ MMy voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.5.39.217.77:88988 B! c% R: W6 T0 M' _5 \+ h, g# |
Another's. She will be another's. Like my kisses before.
. b. G3 K" W+ v. stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHer voice. Her bright body. Her inifinite eyes.公仔箱論壇4 ^& A2 ?. k) ]2 H {3 {* H8 |
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her. 3 v9 T) j" V, _9 M
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.# X& O. z) z% w% {( c# v4 m: @! O
Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms
4 {. y4 T* n& \, U4 u3 ~5.39.217.77:8898my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
d: ~( r* j5 r8 W3 o7 t5.39.217.77:8898Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer7 ]& E. Y" {8 a' O7 H9 V9 J( {
and these the last verses that I write for her.
: c1 K, X, m R. N& w公仔箱論壇Pablo Neruda " t- c& }4 S9 H- T
|