返回列表 回復 發帖

Laughing 的五元硬幣呢?

這個劇,我好似唔多覺Laughing繼續成日hold 住他的五元硬幣。
"Chok" is no different between this one and last one.2 O) {: m' n, }3 @0 h

% d) V4 S; T- @% m( j5.39.217.77:8898And everyone Chok these day, is almost like nothign special. ! e. R& `: ~4 G  A. y' P9 I/ F

6 a0 m# Z! Z$ y. c% z: C3 dThe $5 is Laughing symbol, when there is laughing, there is this $5.  The story doesn't need it, but laughing is incomplete without it.
開頭冇耐曾經提過果五元銀,我諗唔會唔用,可能會接近係最尾ending時會攞番泥用都未定tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, u; E' l4 H& x
winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-27 04:45 AM
4 q( i* D& I7 |& C$ P( Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% J7 O! r. C7 ~! D8 u$ e4 wCan't remember that part.
有标志性的五元硬币在学警的时候就已经留给了钟立文啦,所以在潜行不会出现
, J4 D+ E( U6 I! T+ K8 b6 v% eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。shuaijile 發表於 2011-8-27 01:49 PM
: b6 A% Q0 I, K$ m8 ?; ^7 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 b4 |3 |- `! X  Z0 [6 B
I think that is the most rational explanation, but I think I remember he still got the coin in his resurrection clips.
; \8 k9 \  E1 _3 Y' ?' n4 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.77:8898  [; s8 j3 G) k9 B1 B
你甘快唔記得左la,5.39.217.77:8898# H$ |% J% w! L4 N
呢...開頭冇耐laughing初初見陳法拉果幕,laughing話冇散銀,
4 e, B+ b8 e2 Y. l1 w3 m. q陳法拉話laughing條衭突左有五元銀出泥,問laughing做咩唔用左去果幕呢...有冇印像冇牙 ...
/ J# j4 E/ T/ C& ^7 l+ ^) b公仔箱論壇winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-28 01:53 PM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! t- v4 y+ Y7 e$ N4 _, O
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# E  ~  I: h! [4 x* ~
Yes, I remember that now, that means the coin is not with 钟立文.
this time , the 甲虫 is the icon not the five dollar coin5.39.217.77:8898; I  q- R" D# H
fellatioho 發表於 2011-9-7 02:08 AM
* R' ?$ ?5 O  c5 ?% F* u
公仔箱論壇6 e  U) G/ Q7 k# e4 E
I disagree the introduction of the bugs can replace his $5 coin.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. e+ f" K8 N) b4 n& \& ~3 a3 ~

2 [# Z! C( @- \4 U# g2 DHis character is not complete without the $5 coin.
The $5 coin reappear tonight, and he explain why he don't use it.
返回列表