返回列表 回復 發帖

Laughing 的五元硬幣呢?

這個劇,我好似唔多覺Laughing繼續成日hold 住他的五元硬幣。
"Chok" is no different between this one and last one.
: C, r+ ?  L" o0 S& B
. U* v' n# L% s* D# B) j公仔箱論壇And everyone Chok these day, is almost like nothign special.
9 j% k/ @, [; y/ i2 N' f" n7 W, `4 w5 ?
The $5 is Laughing symbol, when there is laughing, there is this $5.  The story doesn't need it, but laughing is incomplete without it.
開頭冇耐曾經提過果五元銀,我諗唔會唔用,可能會接近係最尾ending時會攞番泥用都未定5.39.217.77:88989 g3 _: m% U: O3 ?; g+ b
winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-27 04:45 AM
9 h& l; n) W' o/ u6 K0 d# l, l
7 \+ V# {' v; I. S$ W; f公仔箱論壇Can't remember that part.
有标志性的五元硬币在学警的时候就已经留给了钟立文啦,所以在潜行不会出现2 B$ D1 N* _8 K) y! W
shuaijile 發表於 2011-8-27 01:49 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 t5 Y" g- c4 x' @+ G$ x# P5 o
! ?5 h% L# X! K, l  Q- K7 Y  L$ ?5 P
I think that is the most rational explanation, but I think I remember he still got the coin in his resurrection clips.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# `) G$ p, a9 _+ N; U

, e& p- @. G" C7 w5.39.217.77:8898你甘快唔記得左la,
; _: K, ?+ s; c+ x呢...開頭冇耐laughing初初見陳法拉果幕,laughing話冇散銀,
( W# w- M2 T$ g2 ]9 O- V' h陳法拉話laughing條衭突左有五元銀出泥,問laughing做咩唔用左去果幕呢...有冇印像冇牙 ...
6 x0 }2 a4 N/ P- w6 X公仔箱論壇winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-28 01:53 PM
公仔箱論壇& ~# r( L/ y7 C' ~# P
0 W2 r! e# V% e# j: o  m/ g# r9 y. p
Yes, I remember that now, that means the coin is not with 钟立文.
this time , the 甲虫 is the icon not the five dollar coin
# ^$ ^0 m  u2 i2 F公仔箱論壇fellatioho 發表於 2011-9-7 02:08 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' f6 f  N+ n4 ~# w
1 @- z" j0 R7 u# a: i+ C
I disagree the introduction of the bugs can replace his $5 coin.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& S. R& u+ t3 F$ w" O
# P8 v7 a1 \3 l# t, F7 e: }
His character is not complete without the $5 coin.
The $5 coin reappear tonight, and he explain why he don't use it.
返回列表