返回列表 回復 發帖

Laughing 的五元硬幣呢?

這個劇,我好似唔多覺Laughing繼續成日hold 住他的五元硬幣。
"Chok" is no different between this one and last one.
2 _) Q; ~8 T* I2 r" l公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 D  M% x4 K! h  K$ M& O
And everyone Chok these day, is almost like nothign special. 5.39.217.77:8898. H" j3 i& _9 S" U0 w* u

0 X- a$ X; ^( u8 p$ W+ _/ }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The $5 is Laughing symbol, when there is laughing, there is this $5.  The story doesn't need it, but laughing is incomplete without it.
開頭冇耐曾經提過果五元銀,我諗唔會唔用,可能會接近係最尾ending時會攞番泥用都未定: F# {6 ]% A; K0 @7 I
winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-27 04:45 AM
3 W  \2 N* r! t% rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇- w1 P+ x0 E& @3 _. F, _
Can't remember that part.
有标志性的五元硬币在学警的时候就已经留给了钟立文啦,所以在潜行不会出现
! r" |8 @# o8 t0 g6 eshuaijile 發表於 2011-8-27 01:49 PM
: z/ Y7 S: n5 {9 m" t2 T4 r5.39.217.77:8898: o- x$ Y0 O' U7 ^+ V. L
I think that is the most rational explanation, but I think I remember he still got the coin in his resurrection clips.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 @/ Q  j- S3 s7 |

9 y" ^1 h+ d! t) Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb你甘快唔記得左la,5.39.217.77:88985 `- \! Q  E+ f# R$ H
呢...開頭冇耐laughing初初見陳法拉果幕,laughing話冇散銀,( O6 q. E6 s1 \2 o4 f  I( e) g# N
陳法拉話laughing條衭突左有五元銀出泥,問laughing做咩唔用左去果幕呢...有冇印像冇牙 ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" [0 `4 n* P$ @
winstonlove 發表於 2011-8-28 01:53 PM
公仔箱論壇: O5 a4 Z" K5 w+ e( u' C

* w, B/ Q& S2 mYes, I remember that now, that means the coin is not with 钟立文.
this time , the 甲虫 is the icon not the five dollar coin
. p% k- a; ?, o9 c0 J4 y5.39.217.77:8898fellatioho 發表於 2011-9-7 02:08 AM
, T: z) X3 v; P( Y5 N. w6 a$ |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.77:88989 A0 n" t# s  f; O; l( K
I disagree the introduction of the bugs can replace his $5 coin.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 t% F( \$ [9 j( M, H
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- s: H. S, }; M- l
His character is not complete without the $5 coin.
The $5 coin reappear tonight, and he explain why he don't use it.
返回列表