返回列表 回復 發帖

表达方式-我爱你

Saying 'I Love You' .............in a special  way.

   A guy wanted to
8 x: u2 ^6 y7 u( A1 t& A5 c  I
4 e' b6 c* V: }3 t5.39.217.77:8898express his unfathomable love to his sweetheart. So,
+ q/ p( r+ Y4 ^+ k6 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% p3 R6 u  Z9 H6 s- `1 M
what did he do........?
He gave chocolates to all the girls living in the
' D2 L; g- Y9 U: I! Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbUniversity student apartments and asked them to turn 1 U0 `  m: j8 t' `0 o2 ~

% l0 L* b; T! I  \; g: L3 O  LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。their lights on or off at 8pm that night. 公仔箱論壇, ~* o* n& D5 d9 I5 X
See the pic for the rest.............
Truly Breath taking !   You don't need to guess his
2 N/ u# j+ F7 q, k" t/ _4 l: ?5.39.217.77:8898
: C; z, x0 z# E- }: RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。sweetheart's reaction.
  i4 C: p6 v" b6 N公仔箱論壇Hundreds of students came over later to witness this8 o) j& G; l9 R' l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& |, o* i! d6 b
great piece of Art driven by the Greatest Emotion
  g* P- S& g* n
1 ?# Q# q9 F" c3 ~2 N' ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbknown to Man - 'Love'.
  t" }" n; S- p2 A

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
返回列表