返回列表 回復 發帖

Streamyx Download Speed Question

Hi, can anyone tell me the answer?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 a2 S& B' n7 L+ o: e" L
公仔箱論壇* l8 s. c' V' A8 \+ N
When I conduct the speedtest at speedtest.net, the dl speed was 700+ but when I use the Bitcomet, the dl speed is only 10+
This is happened since this monday, until last week, the dl speed is 100+
Many months ago, the bt speed is also like now, it happened for about 1 months.' q7 @4 y7 P+ O, k+ F; O

0 A  R3 E  T) H7 e( G1 M( h$ [公仔箱論壇I still remember during that time I totally stop bt and using http to dl.....
原帖由 kmenglee 於 2008-10-4 10:40 AM 發表
. A6 |1 Y/ F# ~9 ]: ?Same as mine# a( f$ u2 M+ j8 o) ^
When surfing the WWW its fast5.39.217.77:8898, P! v: |& d4 W& r  m/ t% u
When downloading a movie its so very slow around 3 to 5 kps It take me more than a day to download a 265 mb movietvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 s6 p) e2 s! p6 j2 m4 B  Z) ~- F
If anyone find a solution to it please tell ...
1 u: Y, W; x3 E; l& x) Z4 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇' U; p/ X( I- H: W  u/ I
Solution is download thru http.......
原帖由 qqbubu 於 2008-10-12 10:50 AM 發表 9 ]# P/ m7 b1 G1 i! k: H- {7 R) j
不是你的问题,这是tmnet的问题,我也是受害者之一,之前我可以下载速度是在30左右,现在只剩2 K吧了!
- X- W# {' h1 b1 ^, Q& b9 G

3 ]2 |+ ~; N1 O% Z! l/ s# D% u/ h5.39.217.77:8898now my speed is 20 - 30+
0 e) e5 n5 v3 {$ ^5.39.217.77:8898
, A, R4 |8 Y1 P- I7 N% \; k$ h% \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbpreviously before the downtime is 100+
原帖由 xian101 於 2008-10-16 07:54 PM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' t7 [, A! T- {7 R1 o4 v) o. `
no ~ i thinks is windows service pack update n its block ur tcpip ady ...... try 2 find the tcpip patcher n change the value~
2 Q& f4 I+ a1 R+ V0 Y1 d5.39.217.77:8898
* X3 c/ M% ]" s: |& H公仔箱論壇can you tell morabout how to change the TCIP setting
返回列表