A Poem by John Wong5.39.217.77:8898/ p1 @- j6 r! ]
5 x/ l3 `: u/ p* Q& q6 k8 G
Remember the simplest word,
5 `8 @, I* q- D+ g4 ^1 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The most beautiful one, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' O r. e' |5 @& {: C
The most desired one,
0 h( N! H( @6 \: `& k. I4 O公仔箱論壇Maybe I do not remember, but公仔箱論壇# W1 g) W* t# Z* j! u4 t3 V( L# m- t/ E3 J
Take the word, and 公仔箱論壇4 ~9 T7 V$ }8 S5 m: x" m
Fill in the blank, and draw the scale.
, p) F$ A5 p9 U6 n' N8 r5 D7 R8 g7 I
* y( B0 o# X `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Remember the most complicated equation,' N) h s3 x4 B, O/ ]- J8 {
The most annoying one,
3 @9 F7 P. T2 C6 x! C5 UThe most obsessive one,
( }. v. t6 R* W5 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Dispute, Inconsistent,
0 ^) C6 x5 |- }7 TCalculates the frequency, and stretches the wire.) \. c V( ^* G( w7 d9 v" r- u
& `2 k, i' i M% L# x2 LThe wind tells you the direction,
& y5 w9 _9 a7 z# i6 A% R公仔箱論壇The lighting strikes you the darkness,
4 |, H' l" g6 {, s2 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Unrest, and undress, the0 t- @( x; w/ N% ^3 g: x
Only one you can choose,
0 Q4 i& v" x$ p6 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Click on it, and fill it with the red,1 [0 M# n6 a( \8 F& _6 X4 h O! o7 S
Not the black.5.39.217.77:8898* o; K1 C! v- s) A; }2 j$ C& p
- E c' |1 r. {, f& U) D+ X% j
The blue says I am bright,$ f" c1 u5 {2 m1 E. J
The red says, I am warm,. `9 I& [( H7 F9 Z7 J6 V. P3 |" X
The brown says, I am simplicity,
: W. F( a9 w5 F3 P% kNow, stand up, and stimulate your color,
) U A# k# {. B/ `% H: L' {Pick up the pen, and bear the rainbow,
( c' r6 H' J1 r0 E4 y5 n6 TWith only three colors.
$ l. }+ O0 N: K1 |5 |; Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# R9 f1 m4 h' l& S
Take the chance,5.39.217.77:88982 s% O) o; X7 k+ K2 @6 B% z/ I
And chagrin about at being rejected,5.39.217.77:8898) t: l* }" @. A3 ~" u% N J
Sometime deflected, sometime inducted,
$ |$ ^: ~# i7 n+ V$ s, ^. UManipulate what could have done, but( g' N+ H9 [- H! G& n7 J8 o
Look at the seeds, flowing on the stream.
- G+ S- l+ z2 f! b
5 }6 y2 w. \& }- d) L1 a# q+ vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSubstitute the different variables,公仔箱論壇! l# {1 {5 M( O' z. q
And make the inputs unique,5.39.217.77:8898" O/ ]8 C8 \. c4 F
Make the function a reflection of y-axis,公仔箱論壇( X# n! N2 V! D; L& z
Then shift the domain from origin,
5 U. k; H) ~. X9 j8 k4 b6 wTo where the function finds its companies.
; d! L$ a- w; i: `) P% A$ C. v5.39.217.77:8898# u5 M) o. z8 u8 A
Come, it's cold,
( n- } n" S/ \+ g: YHug you down, the dawn begins,. X. o; [+ y! m( H
And the warmth cannot escape, fromTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ @4 \# g, r7 J6 r4 ^" c
The earthiness, the divergent,$ b% t9 [4 n) v
Maybe see you once again,
! s/ A* \# ?! H* {4 S( }Over the sea and the seeds,
0 R- C# E8 K* m9 f公仔箱論壇The wind will become your advisers,
' B/ M" u# `5 `公仔箱論壇The wind will trumpet.
$ C$ {1 M) B3 v公仔箱論壇0 L6 X1 W% F1 I/ t
. B$ K# x- f3 A+ I" b% @, O' C5.39.217.77:8898Pick it up, and give me the alarm,
0 j! ~- f0 `- g* SThe night falls into asleep,
" i3 z% b8 e9 T7 \6 z% N }I darn you sleepy,
5 {7 c# h3 O1 P/ s) o3 r+ Z) @公仔箱論壇The only thing I ask, is- \7 m- Y6 X& Z& ~
Sleepy, places your palm on my chest,! M& v8 h3 k2 r( ^% V5 P
The beat, is discordant. |