A Poem by John Wong5.39.217.77:8898, L% Y& d7 \1 |- i
* U; j! n; g$ y7 k }5.39.217.77:8898Remember the simplest word,
( |8 M+ E+ Y- jThe most beautiful one,
- }: j z3 ~: M0 c/ IThe most desired one,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& D& A! |; V+ ? s$ |7 f/ T
Maybe I do not remember, but5.39.217.77:8898. S4 O( t1 w' X3 m7 ^
Take the word, and
3 o$ E0 G) z* x( k$ | @& a2 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Fill in the blank, and draw the scale.
! l8 {# ^5 Q1 u% |3 |( yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 _9 z, j1 q, [Remember the most complicated equation,公仔箱論壇, S% z4 C# D) a" @# A
The most annoying one,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ n& ]2 j1 C. E( r7 C. v; G' B
The most obsessive one,公仔箱論壇) U% C, w' H) ] d/ e& `
Dispute, Inconsistent,
& t7 w" c9 E1 }公仔箱論壇Calculates the frequency, and stretches the wire.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! b d2 h, s ~0 P
% T. a; ~9 Z, S% p+ C8 U
The wind tells you the direction,
9 V. n N9 a2 K! X5.39.217.77:8898The lighting strikes you the darkness,
: S- h. ?4 g* j K0 {; BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Unrest, and undress, the
$ S- u' t$ U5 E$ t; E1 S7 `Only one you can choose,
! k. Z5 Z) Z3 u. ]Click on it, and fill it with the red,
3 J3 U& z3 y9 Q$ P" N4 j( r+ DNot the black.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 O. ?) l, e0 |$ J4 i0 ^
/ `4 v h( z% m8 H% K3 K
The blue says I am bright,
( t1 O: i4 q5 o3 g/ N5.39.217.77:8898The red says, I am warm,
: L- m1 z% K# o2 v" ]* K/ MThe brown says, I am simplicity,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. x' X$ F( o: [; B, \' F) P
Now, stand up, and stimulate your color,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; B: g* f! U& q9 {
Pick up the pen, and bear the rainbow,$ M0 q- t/ A) \4 {* k ^% ?) w
With only three colors.
0 g5 h( k+ u: ~( a5 y, v9 F7 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ F* t( I( I' g" pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Take the chance,, t' K3 w3 _0 [* S9 z
And chagrin about at being rejected,5.39.217.77:88982 w( G2 I+ [# x X' _
Sometime deflected, sometime inducted,
2 [2 r0 B0 @! E2 n/ D% m% @9 KManipulate what could have done, but公仔箱論壇 o6 Q7 O x/ s1 y$ U' n$ P
Look at the seeds, flowing on the stream.
" ` [( f& t& Y/ u" Z o3 |公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇, n% @4 g M- A& S5 |+ U, Z
Substitute the different variables,4 s9 G7 w! v0 Y) T3 U2 }
And make the inputs unique,公仔箱論壇" v. Y: Q, v8 d, J3 P2 P4 x
Make the function a reflection of y-axis,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ u U' K3 b5 X
Then shift the domain from origin,
T7 c6 f7 K3 T& x, J1 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTo where the function finds its companies.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 L5 h2 H4 B( ^: J% b6 q9 A
# o5 o/ s- u# H V- M/ z6 K
Come, it's cold,
- X& Q+ U, ?1 S$ L4 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hug you down, the dawn begins,
2 l ^9 T& J: }" [5 K* `8 z7 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd the warmth cannot escape, from5.39.217.77:8898' w! h$ O7 U, x! @% M
The earthiness, the divergent,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ }: G3 K& U0 B1 C) i8 v' P$ E8 k( x
Maybe see you once again,
; C3 I( T7 P5 S% X5.39.217.77:8898Over the sea and the seeds,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 G/ z+ J! g6 r6 x6 g
The wind will become your advisers,5.39.217.77:8898- G1 L. ?+ u2 X8 [5 v( ]
The wind will trumpet.3 b% \; h: b& Y( |
6 J, l6 j' j" e A4 I, j
公仔箱論壇4 m. R( Y/ k: f6 M
Pick it up, and give me the alarm,1 |% v* e8 v) { h: G( s
The night falls into asleep,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 O1 k1 _& E- G- i! L; B. U( u
I darn you sleepy,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 e% ~' f! ^9 [. a N0 Q( Q
The only thing I ask, isTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& N4 m) W& | _% _- W
Sleepy, places your palm on my chest,
7 n _" J+ B" y7 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe beat, is discordant. |