Can anyone please tell me how I can burn a DAT file to a CD(VCD). I have WinAVIvideoconverter and Allok DVD burner. I tried to burn the DAT file in WinAVI but it wouldn't allow me to add the file to burn. Please help, thank you.
I was new to disc burning so I had many questions, thanks everyone who helped me. As it turns out why I can't burn the DAT file was because the file needs to be converted first...what I did was, I was trying to burn the DAT files directly to a CD(VCD).5.39.217.77:8898. N" s' E, G, X5 h1 y9 n9 u
z- ]( Q6 T& ?0 Q2 H, PPersonally, I found WinAvi Converter a very good DVD burning software because it has the title menu option, great for batch burning onto one disc. But, I have yet to use the Nero, I want to see rather it is that good that everyone recommands it. Thanks again.