本帖最後由 音美@yammy 於 2015-3-30 12:26 AM 編輯 ; ~$ w1 C/ {1 |& u9 S; W; B ^& b0 B! s; N0 O0 s
容祖兒 這麼近那麼遠TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ Z4 B, }/ N. z$ N9 i2 T4 A, H
. Y5 [, F) Q5 I1 Y; @9 [* p" h : Z3 |9 r; g. L+ r . r- X; |7 m& v. y; _5.39.217.77:8898 ; l9 x8 r7 ^) q# N5.39.217.77:8898As promised, here is another cover by me and my friend, Cindy :)Hope you like it. 7 e) D( P w/ r" o! L0 G& }; }% v5.39.217.77:88985 p i# o! G- C6 t( R
! J4 h& I- N) E( a. Q& ?7 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我 留著你在身邊 心 仍然很遠 ) D- p* Q" k3 a% h3 L我想伸手拉近點 竟觸不到那邊 % M) u. {, |4 V9 r. nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。就欠一點點 但這一點點 卻很遠 *TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: G; Z: R1 V% k2 H4 B7 d2 V- F0 k
7 I- V% {% b1 \5.39.217.77:8898Repeat *5.39.217.77:8898, m; Z; o% L+ x$ c. E4 b
In case you don't have access to youtube videos :) 7 D/ \/ B9 b4 L- O Z; c公仔箱論壇https://soundcloud.com/yammy-8/cover-yammy-cindy-ho
2#pinaroo " Z7 }4 ^; ^ o8 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 C1 P* f" ?5 R) b
Oh thanks for clarifying the rules and editing the post for me. 公仔箱論壇4 E a A/ P" i( I6 I! x( X2 k
Sorry I didn't know it before. I will keep them in mind thanks again :)
3#pinaroo s/ A5 [1 q" p1 ?: \6 w% `公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇+ z/ g+ j0 ^: H0 w" W
Haha. Yes I can do that. But she's very busy at the moment so she may not say yes. 公仔箱論壇9 F6 W) J; p' \% K" M; `
Actually I made the video with Premiere Pro. Unfortunately, I have lost all my videos taken in Venice. My friend Hsiang-yu, who was my travelmate, is kind enough to let me use her photos. And yes, she is a pro :)4 y/ }1 K0 i8 c5 q- ^; {
In fact, I was trying to make the photos 'move' by setting keyframes and adjusting position. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. d% _: l3 w" n" Q6 [4 n: }
I don't actually quite understand what you are referring to by 'the pan and tilt shot a bit slow'. Do you mean the motion is not smooth enough? 5.39.217.77:8898& @; k' M) n. n3 G
You said 'There are a few things I did not like'. Do you mean the music or the video? Would you mind naming them?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ U- a0 T6 }1 L0 u+ j/ A
I am really an amateur in this area, so please kindly share your experience with me ;)
6#pinarooTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% J5 m( ^! x) x; B l) r" F
Hey, thanks for the detailed explanation!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; f5 y9 n% M! \) ?6 ~4 | b* u4 w
0 d: |; o6 ^, S) A6 V
Yes I should have labelled it. It is quite confusing, isn't it haha :DD+ p+ Y4 j) N- S- c9 r3 {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 T% `& A2 J4 l# s- @# `
actually I have added a title in the beginning of the clip, but for some reasons, it doesn't show in the exported version so I added it manually in Youtube. The title is literally dead and it's all blank when I tried to reopen it. I was too lazy to add it back so I just left it and uploaded it without any song title :PP ' g' j* Y8 G- e6 m( ? ( b0 _' }3 d+ {3 l, GThanks anyway you have been a big help to me!