返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty girl公仔箱論壇: V' d8 f* L1 _2 |) l
it's so nice for you to post your pic wor:014: ' Y0 @0 e0 Q1 F7 E0 G
only one, post more la:019: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, r& ?) E5 V2 N' B, O' q9 _
don't feel shy to show your pretty face

      

原帖由 howgeemun 於 2008-4-18 02:56 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇/ @! ?0 \1 E  ~# O( Y

" V9 K6 L, M7 l, E  K) Y* A) d& e% dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- e8 K( [7 c& j3 O: S2 W" Z- |5.39.217.77:8898 im not pretty .... jus a pork chop....公仔箱論壇% Y$ G8 ^; z8 l! s* K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 _  N8 r5 A! @$ T9 i2 K0 V& A
if u post...den i will post more....
5.39.217.77:88986 O2 Y/ l" y2 d* M* J
$ N0 i0 |& e2 h# o, Z
why so low-esteem la tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 |- l! O0 f) I& ]! K) @5 w
want me to post mine....lol, I will post mine million years later, if you can wait that long 公仔箱論壇& |) A# g+ f* Q
how old r u....I am thinking around 18 or 19

      

原帖由 howgeemun 於 2008-4-18 03:12 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇! X. h' ^" ?( F7 ^3 \

3 A. [( m$ @/ O5.39.217.77:8898( b1 ^% A8 S% \: i/ ^
not low esteem ar.... jus tell the truth jar....# R2 H2 F0 z  Z8 q$ ?7 z$ n
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. d5 |, Q7 R, e. r5 ^: e( }
million years later ??    okok....i will wait....
8 W  F$ v: U: P1 h5 b+ k5.39.217.77:88985.39.217.77:8898* p! d* l3 X1 @& x9 i+ {: `5 t
18 or 19 ??    don know leh.... u guess lor....
) j! i3 ?; E: f& h9 h* v
+ v+ x, y* ^4 ?" }. H; W% [  bdon 1 tell u 1st... :ha ...
/ t% \& [6 ], rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 [+ x3 i' V& M, u- b8 w
I am very bad at guessing people's age  
3 L0 @" b: ?( v+ C' K/ g, @$ @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。especially for girl...don't want to offend them and then they kill me for that " k+ b3 G2 i8 C. }, B4 N
so, I will just wait for others to guess
7 q: Y. \; O% h+ x9 qbut I am sure about one thing, you are between 1 year old to 100 years old

      

24 hours have pass.....
* K! }! v# T4 ~8 g8 h1 X/ w公仔箱論壇still haven't annouce your age ge

      

回復 #114 howgeemun 的帖子

Was I close last time

      

回復 #117 howgeemun 的帖子

Ok, I think my last guess is 17tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 f, ~& S4 {9 Z: M2 X3 o% ]$ v. ]  D
good night then:sleeps:

      

回復 #177 howgeemun 的帖子

oh....happy birthday wor

      

返回列表