返回列表 回復 發帖
of course i remember you la:014:
( ]& U7 N$ }% B. d! ?i never forget any cute girls 2 u5 S) D: M1 I" H. q
you always say that you don't like your new haircut, well, it looks good on you la

      

回復 #3 小☆天使 的帖子

wow, you ask so many question to get your msn公仔箱論壇/ g$ i( Y3 t4 k3 E  q7 d8 v$ j2 W
lucky that i didn't ask you for it

      

回復 #8 小☆天使 的帖子

haha, then, can i have your msn?
) ?& ?* f: ~% X* U! A% gyou know how old i am la:onion05:

      

回復 #21 小☆天使 的帖子

how come you delete your pic so fast ge? 8 D8 b$ [2 m: S3 {* W
don't want to show them to us ma?
) M6 \9 B$ s7 D  Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbjust lucky that i have a chance to see it this timetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; M0 _0 E' d& U/ z8 h
last few times, i was too late:019:

      

回復 #23 小☆天使 的帖子

you sure that they are my comments.....because i don't really remember...
: Y! f% ?/ I2 P5 A$ S  another senior momenttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 a, v! E$ H, F! W9 A7 Z2 G

9 ~# G+ X0 M# ]! q4 p公仔箱論壇[ 本帖最後由 blueocean 於 2008-3-27 12:27 AM 編輯 ]

      

好記仇....that's very scary 公仔箱論壇/ [  W" `8 W  W6 [# K5 L4 _
I should avoid to talk to you and comment on you now 公仔箱論壇% f" G7 {9 r  F
I don't want you to come after me and 公仔箱論壇4 n# E! g! s, ?' \8 w% T% O
I don't want to

      

回復 #32 小☆天使 的帖子

你也可以包二, 三, 四公 ar
& V8 \# m3 |7 b2 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb不要擔心, 两公婆, 床頭打架床尾和 ; l1 o/ j/ l) v* R( W$ w: u
為什麼你兩結婚沒有邀請我們飲喜酒ge

      

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-3-28 08:21 PM 發表 公仔箱論壇( F+ u8 C$ @8 l3 Z! D
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 ~# Y0 M: F' z& Y. P: g
kaka 包你做包二呀?
% X/ G8 ~5 A% Q1 t, B4 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% T3 M5 E7 u7 J" X4 V) f$ Q  u0 U, Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb我同佢冇夫妻做既啦~
* R+ u) G6 i3 H; H9 v: Q9 X# NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我地玩完啦嘛~ 公仔箱論壇. g1 G1 D% K7 R5 I1 S' w

# B. H" U; u! G. K: p  z4 j* t. dhaha~  ...
2 @' _) i, B+ Y. J$ \9 E) M, Y
9 @# W& J; E& ]7 v/ M! Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.77:8898$ Z1 `" L  `; r9 |0 e7 o1 ^
me being your second husband tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- v$ e' T, i3 V( w
no way la, I have a very good wife la and don't want 分外情 公仔箱論壇) ~, j9 H5 y, r) ]% S" m
you find someone else la:014:

      

haha....little angel finally add a pic for other people to see
) I. \& T: V( K: v! Z" |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。but that's very small, so small that I need a magnifying glass to see...even I use that, still can't see it clearly 4 V8 Q& m' I6 v: B. b
post a bigger pic la:014:

      

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-2 07:07 AM 發表
+ @" E  B' B# a" ]
: b6 W) |1 B/ S  j" v! O$ u+ a your just showing off coz you saw all my pix which i posted and you saw them large~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) Q( J* `$ E& V
! ~6 b: |& s, r% l7 S4 R

% f7 E1 y8 \  ~$ N% W6 C/ gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I show off ma?
3 t' v3 z, `; a, R. `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI just want to see your pic again because I forget how you look like
. ]) E& q- ?1 v: n; [3 h5.39.217.77:8898there is nothing special about you, so I forget la

      

返回列表