返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem on BitComet....

I dont know what happened... BitComet could not work for few days, staying download: 0 kb and upload: 0 kb for more than 4 hours. I try to leave it overnight, I still found it is all 0 kb this morning??!! Anyone can suggest me how to solve it.
/ l3 |: M4 S2 V. ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% ~' }% C% a" j2 B  d
ps: I didnt do any thing on BitComet program since problem came out...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! ]6 W. ?' D' r
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* p, n2 @! \  _- v( Y
Many thanks
I tried different torrents before, some are latest TV series, some are old!! But dont know why all the torrents cannot response...??!!:(5.39.217.77:8898. H9 b0 ]" }, [6 t
! ]: E' J! q- c% m* s
Internet downloading speed has checked, no problem... all in order...
' ^! B  V% w( U( E6 ~8 e1 r3 X! R: xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; v: S9 [$ B* S# O
Help~~~
BitComet 0.7 . I tried 0.69, 0.68!! Same thing happened. staying 0 kb/s
返回列表