Board logo

標題: 神游婺源 [打印本頁]

作者: amannn    時間: 2010-5-29 07:27 PM     標題: 神游婺源

回望婺源,心驰神往,坐地神游,无语无言!
; i' g5 b! l. X* a- A: ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb不出户,以知天下;不窥于牖,以知天道。 5.39.217.77:88985 n! y" x  `" e0 w
5.39.217.77:88981 B% [1 r& J4 K5 e8 ~/ Q
用心灵去感悟自然!用平凡去感知美丽!
3 K, ^6 w& h) o% a, \$ x5.39.217.77:8898去过的,带不走那土,那云,那山,那水! 7 I' q# u; X* i" X
没去的,不用妄自菲薄,坐地神游,感同身受!

. v6 F( r. J9 V2 x公仔箱論壇5.39.217.77:88981 l0 _* x1 V7 p/ x& k3 G
[attach]1005293[/attach][attach]1005294[/attach][attach]1005295[/attach][attach]1005296[/attach][attach]1005297[/attach][attach]1005298[/attach][attach]1005299[/attach][attach]1005300[/attach][attach]1005301[/attach][attach]1005302[/attach][attach]1005303[/attach][attach]1005304[/attach][attach]1005305[/attach][attach]1005306[/attach][attach]1005307[/attach][attach]1005308[/attach][attach]1005309[/attach][attach]1005310[/attach][attach]1005311[/attach][attach]1005312[/attach][attach]1005313[/attach][attach]1005314[/attach][attach]1005315[/attach][attach]1005316[/attach][attach]1005317[/attach][attach]1005318[/attach][attach]1005319[/attach][attach]1005320[/attach][attach]1005321[/attach][attach]1005292[/attach]
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-5-29 09:33 PM

When I went traveling, I used to hate carrying my camera, its a real distraction.  I always thought the images that I carry with me in my mind is the most interesting, and most beautiful. (Heard of selective memory?).  Only since I found out about this forum, my high school hobby had rekindled.  Now I have a good reason for taking snapshots, so I can share them with you all.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* w. R! r2 A8 U0 P  H) y3 U8 f
So your saying of:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 m% X. o# q2 D* F8 Y
去过的,带不走那土,那云,那山,那水!
- u  ?) [! {/ G9 S' ?9 e3 n) ^9 m. rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。没去的,不用妄自菲薄,坐地神游,感同身受!
8 w% ~, {$ \/ {5 w& [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! N1 O( z, j! j8 V公仔箱論壇I never thought of taking anything but my own experience from where I went.  The memory and experience is much more cherishing,  and places I like to be while I can't afford to go, I can enjoy them by viewing this column, and doing a bit of daydreaming and  a bit of time traveling is good for the soul too.
作者: so7    時間: 2010-5-29 10:50 PM

去过的,带不走那土,那云,那山,那水!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" Q+ Y7 {( b3 G- d: n4 i5 F
没去的,不用妄自菲薄,坐地神游,感同身受! It is really a true statement. After seeing suchtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 @4 `" F" X2 k* j( A3 \: n
beautiful scenery, I wish I could go to visit 婺源 in person, or at least I could visit it  in
+ W/ K! N3 ^, {' O; G9 P* }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。my own imagination with the memories of the pictures that you share. Thank you very
8 O6 y6 @# |; y# u; m* QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。much.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-6-2 10:13 PM

Mao Yuen is indeed an ancient and completely conservative village, in Guangdong it is a famous spot to visit. Good pictures thank u very much.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0